Your Acceptance of terms
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the Allcoast.com Forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or invasive of a person's privacy.
You agree not to represent yourself as another person, company or entity. This also and especially includes creating more than 1 (One) Logon account per site user. Discovery of this policy violation will result in immediate deletion of ALL related logons and the banning of the offending party. If you are an existing member and do have multiple Logons, please delete all but one.
We at Allcoast.com reserve the right to delete any message for any reason we deem relevant, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages. We at Allcoast.com reserve the right to revoke your membership to our Forums or disable your posting ability for any violation of our posting policy.
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT RULES FOR THIS FORUM
Note: Allcoast.com has a zero tolerance policy. Posting something to the Allcoast.com Forums which personally attacks another forum member or contains profanity or any type of racial or ethnic slur will result in immediate suspension of your account and probable banning.
The following is strictly prohibited on the Allcoast.com message boards and may result in immediate account banning:
(1) Posting any profanity (harsh or mild) in the TOPIC/SUBJECT of your post.
(2) Personal attacks. Anything between you and another user qualifies for personal e-mail. DO NOT post insults, veiled or otherwise, mean-spirited or self-aggrandizing “Photoshopped” images and/or signature lines that include quotations from other members that are taken out of context and intended to defame or embarrass another member or moderator. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread. Our decision is final in these matters.
(3) Before posting a possible derogatory or confrontational statement, STOP and THINK: “Does this cross the line between “Disagreement and Disrespect?” If it might possibly be interpreted as such, it will be deleted by a moderator and result in a probable banning. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we will take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in our community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
(4) We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
(5) Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the moderator team. Only do this if a moderator team member has not replied within 6 hours.
(6) Anything that could interfere with the viewing of the forum by other members - including any Java or Java script, MARQUEE or other page altering tags. This includes intentional redirection to pages and/or features that are misrepresented. Ex: Using the hyperlink feature to inadvertently engage the site “ignore” function. This will result in immediate banning.
(7) Do not post anything in a topic where it doesn't belong. We'll just move it. We at Allcoast.com require that you do not post e-mails or submit to or publish through our forums or otherwise make available on this site any content, or act in a way, which in our opinion:
(a) libels, defames, invades privacy, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
(b) advocates or promotes illegal activity; posting information on how to defraud any company or promotion of any kind of illegal or unethical activity
(d) impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
(e) advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., “SPAMM-ing”) except as specifically authorized by Allcoast.com;
(f ) Anything that violates the trademark or copyright of Allcoast.com or another company.
(g) copies any other pages or images on this site except with appropriate authority;
(h) contains links to other sites that contain the kind of content, which falls within the descriptions set out above.
(8) Users may not argue a moderator’s decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and/or user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
(9) While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
(10) We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the above forum rules, Please remember that access to our forums is a privilege and not a right .
Now go have Fun!