by WFN: World Fishing Network
WFN: World Fishing Network, the leading entertainment destination and digital resource for anglers throughout North America, is looking for one deserving individual to take the Ultimate Day Off
in Jan. 2013.
Each episode of Ultimate Day Off
with Capt. Ron Hueston gives a hard-working individual a day of guided fishing at one of Florida's top fishing destinations. It's always a huge surprise as show host Jason South arrives on the job site and invites one lucky winner to join Capt. Ron for a fishing trip of a lifetime.Ultimate Day Off
contest nominations will be accepted through Nov. 30, 2012. The winner of the Ultimate Day Off will be treated to a prize package valued at over $2,500 and includes:
- Roundtrip airfare between the winner's hometown and Florida
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Full day guided fishing trip, including gear and bait, out of Chokoloskee in Everglades National Park
- A starring role in an episode of Ultimate Day Off produced by Silver King Multimedia; episode to air at a yet-to-be-determined date in 2013
- Exclusive WFN gear and merchandise
- Per Diem for meals and incidentals
Nominations for the Ultimate Day Off
must be submitted at www.worldfishingnetwork.com/udo
. Entrants nominating themselves or someone he or she feels deserving of a nomination will be asked to complete the entry form, submit a photo with short description (25 words or less) and a brief essay (250 words or less) telling the WFN panel of judges why the nominee deserves to take an Ultimate Day Off
between Jan. 21-25, 2013.
For more information on the WFN Ultimate Day Off
contest, including complete rules and regulations, please visit wwwworldfishingnetwork.com/udo.