Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for providing a little more clarity for our readers on this. My wife and I were shopping newly built homes outside of Austin about 10 years ago and that is how I learned about electric utilities, gas, and property taxes in Texas. You specified on some items that I clearly failed to mention.
Oh wait I get “IT”
The corrupt local Texans benefit from corruption
in the power industry thereby cutting out the corrupt feds!!!
Like Perry sez Texans would go without power for longer to keep the feds outta their hood!
I guess y’all could easily rationalize “IT” as decentralization er uh deregulation er uh hmmmm

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
Oh wait I get “IT”
The corrupt local Texans benefit from corruption
in the power industry thereby cutting out the corrupt feds!!!
Like Perry sez Texans would go without power for longer to keep the feds outta their hood!
I guess y’all could easily rationalize “IT” as decentralization er uh deregulation er uh hmmmm
Gee Pez if I were a Texan and corruption was reducing my energy bill by more than 10% below the national average. . . .would I complain? Would you complain?

Some source you have there Pez. RA hires 7 news writers and 20 opinion authors. That makes it 75% bullshit.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Gee Pez if I were a Texan and corruption was reducing my energy bill by more than 10% below the national average. . . .would I complain? Would you complain?

Some source you have there Pez. RA hires 7 news writers and 20 opinion authors. That makes it 75% bullshit.

Pez just likes to come out here and say nonsensical things to try and get attention. He's like that ankle biting yip-yip dog (see Pavlov's dog) that has to react to anything that we say, and intentionally try and push buttons and be the opposite even when he doesn't have any knowledge of what he is spewing about. Then when someone throws him a bone, it's too big for him to handle and he has to yip-yip again.

Wait...in 1, 2, 3 seconds..."Oh the irony", "seen", "cabal", "it". (such impressive and well thought replies from Pez will be forthcoming. Ewwww...I can hardly wait. LOL!)

·
Registered
15,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

And there “IT” is
In spades
Including disparaging the source
Right?
so if y’all save moola from benefiting in corruption
does that make y’all complicit?
Oh wait I keep fergittin
“IT’S” all good
especially if “IT’S” profitable
fer y’all
Right!!!!!!!
ps - might be time to pull out y’all’s
Boy Scout Code of Ethics
Methinks
Seen

·
Registered
15,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Pez just likes to come out here and say nonsensical things to try and get attention. He's like that ankle biting yip-yip dog (see Pavlov's dog) that has to react to anything that we say, and intentionally try and push buttons and be the opposite even when he doesn't have any knowledge of what he is spewing about. Then when someone throws him a bone, it's too big for him to handle and he has to yip-yip again.

Wait...in 1, 2, 3 seconds..."Oh the irony", "seen", "cabal", "it". (such impressive and well thought replies from Pez will be forthcoming. Ewwww...I can hardly wait. LOL!)
Yip Yip Yip

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
And there “IT” is
In spades
Including disparaging the source
Right?
so if y’all save moola from benefiting in corruption
does that make y’all complicit?
Oh wait I keep fergittin
“IT’S” all good
especially if “IT’S” profitable
fer y’all
Right!!!!!!!
ps - might be time to pull out y’all’s
Boy Scout Code of Ethics
Methinks
Seen
You are funny Pez. As Trump said his job wasn't to represent the United Nations but instead it was to represent the United States. I expect the same from my City Council to represent my city and my state government to represent the citizens of my state. If they are reducing the citizen's cost of energy thats what they are doing. That isn't corruption that's doing a good job.

Now that said, root out corruption where YOU FIND IT. If you do that then your rates should go even lower. But you are in here like a moron calling out corruption you haven't found nor can you even put a price tag on what its effects are.

·
Registered
15,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
You are funny Pez. As Trump said his job wasn't to represent the United Nations but instead it was to represent the United States. I expect the same from my City Council to represent my city and my state government to represent the citizens of my state. If they are reducing the citizen's cost of energy thats what they are doing. That isn't corruption that's doing a good job.

Now that said, root out corruption where YOU FIND IT. If you do that then your rates should go even lower. But you are in here like a moron calling out corruption you haven't found nor can you even put a price tag on what its effects are.
incredible display of er of uh er uh
pnoot

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
So you measure success by how fast rates go up Pez?

·
Registered
10,433 Posts

·
Registered
10,433 Posts

·
Registered
15,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
More like er u hmmmmm yah. . . .just you are to CS to give an answer.
What was the question again?
I ask because y’all’s regurgispew has sheeshstained my dumbphone screen with so much dominate narrative sheet “IT’S” hard to know what y’all are asking!
ROTMFFLMMFACFO
Phoot
Seen
Sheesh

·
Registered
10,433 Posts
"She put de lime in de coconut, she drank 'em bot' up"

Yeah! the beat goes on!

Reactions: Pelagic Hunter
21 - 40 of 41 Posts