Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
HI John,
I know this post by Stuart wasn't a REPORT, technically, even though he posted it on the Reports Board...but it asked for a report.
I know you and Louis have your reasons for the existence of two boards now, and I truly respect them, and the both of you as well.
Perhaps it's just me, but I think the creation of two boards is going to thin out the info on both of them!
And I know it's early in the game and a wait and see attitude is ok.
But...here's an idea...and it was Aloharob's post that motivated me to actually THINK this morning!
Why not ONE PB Board...just call it the PRIVATE BOATER'S BOARD... and anybody that desires to post a report should ADD the word REPORT in the title. That way, you want to read a report, click on the posts that say "report"....if people get miffed about non-reports, well...they don't have to read 'em!
Of course...keep the tech board as is...great board.

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yeah...............gotta agree with the above statements.

The poster was asking for a report. Wrong move to send it to another board IMHO. You gotta ask yourself.......would you then re-send the post to the reports board if someone replied "on this board" of first hand knowledge of a Albie being caught????????

Creechin
Happy New Year to All...................

·
Registered
630 Posts
I Agree

This should have remained on the Fishing Report Board. This request is ussually reasonable considering guys always run out and try and get the first one of the year and this post would get the reports/dialog going.

The only thing this year is the gnarly weather, but this should have stayed on the board!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ok Damnit ...... get it right Stu .... This is twice in a week you have been unable to post correctly! Use the AKA idea!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts