Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 300' spool of 5/8" premium 3-strand nylon anchor line for sale. How about $200? Im in El Segundo for p/u, or i can take it the boat in San Pedro.

I know this probably should be on the Sale Board, but we get little notice for this kind of items. Maybe we need a boat parts board. The other area covers way to wide a range of items, IMHO.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
RE: 5/8" X 300" Anchor line for sale

I know this probably should be on the Sale Board......

---------------------------------------------------------

yeah ;-)....................good price on the rope, but i think you would get better/more responses on the advertising and sale board

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

It's on the sale board also. But few lookers.

Thanks

·
Banned
2,434 Posts

no offense intended... a little heads up on the price of new 5/8 line... 49 to 60 cents per foot is the going rate for spools of new 5/8 nylon rope..plus shipping of course...only west marine type of stores get away with charging $1.09 per foot

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

No offense taken. This is the best quality line available. This is military spec., that has nearly twice the strands per section as the line available at WestMarine. This is all I have used on my boats. It lays well and lasts along time. I got it for a buddy who sold his boat. It was well over $350 when i bought it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts