Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago, I asked how to rig up a Braid Blackjack lure for trolling. I got several responses but one in particular was helpful. Baja Dreamer said he would put together one and mail it to me. How much more helpful can you get?

Anyway, this week I got this trolling rig along with a few other goodies. He didn't have to do it but he was nice enough to take his time (and money to ship) to put this together just trying to help me out. I want to publicly thank Chris for being such a great guy.

·
Registered
706 Posts
NICE BD, I know you live in Eden, the garden spot, you even told me twice, BTW can you mail me a 50w with 200lb spectra 30 yard top shot and include the proper way to tie a 6/0 owner thanks

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Moose_Head said:
NICE BD, I know you live in Eden, the garden spot, you even told me twice, BTW can you mail me a 50w with 200lb spectra 30 yard top shot and include the proper way to tie a 6/0 owner thanks
No. :(

But I can send it to you with a 10 yard topshot and show you the proper way to crimp on a 6/0 Owner hook! :)

The reel, spectra, and shipping are free. 8)

The crimping lesson will cost you about $700. [email protected]

FISH HARD!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chris, not to highjack my own thread, but I definitely need a lesson is crimping.

I hope you enjoy the BBQ dry rub I sent you. I am told you should have it on Tuesday or Wednesday. sent it via Fed Ex Ground.

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Outhouse said:
Chris, not to highjack my own thread, but I definitely need a lesson is crimping.

I hope you enjoy the BBQ dry rub I sent you. I am told you should have it on Tuesday or Wednesday. sent it via Fed Ex Ground.
Hey Jon, it's your thread so highjack away!

If I had you here I'd gladly show you proper crimping. ;):tu:

And I look forward to the BBQ rub. Thanks! 8)

FISH HARD!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.