Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Since my trailer guy left town, I need a really good trailer company to take up the slack. I need a company that has experience working on tortion bar suspecions, and disc brakes. Can anyone recommend a qualified company in Ventura County?

Thanks,

Rick/tugfire

26ft Glacier Bay Cat

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Don't know of one in Ventura, but read this post!

http://www.allcoastsportfishing.com/forum/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=316&topic_id=156200&mesg_id=156200&page=

·
Registered
11,115 Posts
MTC on Palma Drive in Ventura. They used to be called Moen Trailer.

For welding, torsion bars, hitches, and that sort of thing, try Bill's Trailer Hitch in Ventura.

Bill

·
Registered
493 Posts
Rick,

Try this guy http://www.johncotrailers.com/ they are an Allcoast Sponsor and he is in Oxnard. I've had some work quoted on my trailer from local shops and my advise is to shop around. Prices may vary significantly.

·
Banned
6,015 Posts
www.abtrailers.com is the best for my money.
I called last Friday and said my dad is coming in from out of state to fish with me for the first time in many years and is now 71 years old. Alex made services available and put as many as 4 guys on my trailer at a time to get me taken care of. I can't thank the man enough. I bought my trailer from him new over 2 years ago and he made modification to my trailer and even tossed in a new serge brake system free of charge completely not one cent. I tried he would not take it so I tipped his guys when he was not looking 20 bucks each.
Those guys know their stuff and really work hard for Alex.

Call me any time for more information on them I can't say enough good about their aluminum trailers. My new AB trailer was about 8 or 900 lb. lighter than the old wallstrong trailer. What a difference. How light is it well my friend Steve's floats when he launches that's how light they are. With the cost of fuel that's important. The aluminum trailer along with my new duramax Allison Chevy fuel economy of as much as 20 per mile with out a trailer boat is a big savings.
Life's journey is not about what you acquire but who you become.

PO Box 2056
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310-562-6205
www.sharktagger.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A Big Thanks to everybody that has responded, I really appreciate your help.

Rick/Tugfire

26ft Glacier Bay Cat

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I donâ??t think MCT is on Palma anymore. I could be wrong. They moved over off of Stanley. They are good but pricey.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Capt'n Tom,

Thanks for the info, but I think I have the situation under control.

Hope Everything is Going Well,

Rick/Tugfire

26ft Glacier Bay Cat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts