Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have ever been even remotely interested in trying SuperBars, check out our special ads on the Advertising Buy/Sell Board for one of our most popular bars both here and back east - the 6" green machine green model and a new bar with 6" cedar plug colored squids (made for us by Sea Striker, the original cedar plug manufacturers) that has been tearing up all kinds of species down south and up north in that alby bite up there (along with the green model that tears 'em up everywhere). We are selling these bars for a limited time only at prices that fishermen can't even make their own for, even if they don't factor in their labor.

The actual purpose of the ads has nothing to do with the west coast. Our bars are well known here. It is to get east coast fishermen, some of whom are familiar with SuperBars but many of whom are not (and literally everybody trolls bars back there - many even troll more than ten at a time!) The differences between those old fashioned metal bars and SuperBars are so great that we know that once they run SuperBars and compare them to the old metal ones, they will switch over. And we are certain enough to put our money where our mouths are - for a little while.

We talked over limiting the special to east coast and/or new customers only, but that just wouldn't be fair and besides, there are probably plenty of folks out here who have heard about bars and want to try them but haven't yet. Spreaderbars simply aren't the top trolling lure out here yet, like they are back east. Here too, we are confident that if you try them, you will get hooked on them and buy more at our regular, wholesale (we don't sell dealers) prices later.

How special are these specials? The 6" Squid SuperBar is $60 wholesale (already WAY under similar size metal bars). Buy two of the green machine green ones and the price is $30 EACH! There is a strict limit of two of these bars per customer. And the new Cedar Plug Squid SuperBar? Discounts start at two for $50 each, to four for $45 EACH! This one has an absolute four bar limit, BUT we allow buyers to pick whatever colors they like for two of the bars (a special black, black, black and purple that we have had made for us and zuchinni or hot pink it it's me doing the picking.) Put those two specials together and you can get six, $60 SuperBars for an average of $40 each, a full $120 off of our regular prices!

I am not kidding when I say that these specials are not going to last for very long - we simply can only afford so much of that. These are the first sales and the best prices ever on SuperBars. Contact [email protected] right away if you are even thinking of trying SuperBars...and remember, my money says that once you do you will be back for more!

And if you don't, well you'll have a set of SuperBars at incredible prices that will never be seen again!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Hi Fred -
I'm not familiar with the Superbars, but am interested in learning more. Are they for trolling as teasers only, or is there a hook bait in one/several? Any spot I can check them out on the web to see what the green machine version looks like and how to use them?

Bob on "RHATICAL"
28' Grady White, Dana Point

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bob,

There's a shot of the full bar and the Cedar Plug Squid one on the Buy/Sell Board. These are full units, complete with pro-rigged chasebaits and everything, ready to rock. We picked our most popular bar here and across the country for this. Fish it as is for when the fish are on baits in the six inch class, probably the most universal bait size for tunas, albacore, dorado, yellowtails and even marlin when they are on the little baits.

(The packs of teasers in bars get a lot more attention than a single lure or even a daisy chain ever could - regardless of the size of the fish that are on the little bait - this includes marlin.)

You can buy or make bigger chasebaits to replace the small ones and that creates a competitive scene that turns non-feeding fish on and works like magic on marlin or bigger tunas that are on baits in the 9-12 inch size.

These are the new, Generation Two bars. This one is far lighter than a cedar plug or most jets. A non-tangling dream to troll.

You and Bro have known me for a long time, Bob. Go for it before it's over!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts