Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously Not All Of Them! I Won These Products From SPRO.SALTWATER on Instagram!

I recently was involved with a fake Instagram company that wanted to get my personal information by promising free items. That one was extremely noticeable as they held weekly drawings with only a couple hundred Postings & not many Followers. Those 2 categories will help you spot online scammers. And the way IG sets up their weak rules it's easy for scammers to get around them.

Needless to say i was shocked to win this giveaway. I do purchase Spro because they have quality products & the high number of Followers & Postings of this company spro.saltwater & spro.usa was proof enough. So i decided to do a unboxing of my winnings to validate this online fishing company. I also contacted the 2nd winner who said he was equally cautious but he got his box fast as he resided in the continental USA while i was in Hawaii.

So after years of not winning anything online i was pleasantly surprised to co-win this one. My thanks to spro.saltwater & spro.usa on Instagram. Also to Spro.Corp as they mailed the parcel to me.

Attachments

· Registered
1 Posts
Not all Instagram giveaways are scams, and it's possible to get some great free stuff if you're lucky. However, it’s always a good idea to be cautious and do your research before participating in any giveaways or sharing your personal information.
Consider is checking the number of followers and postings of the company running the giveaway. A high number of followers and postings can be a good sign that the company is legitimate. You might also want to consider reaching out to previous winners to get their feedback on the giveaway and the company.
If you're looking to grow your Instagram following and increase your chances of winning giveaways, you might want to consider buy real Instagram views. This can help to boost your profile and make it more visible to potential followers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts