Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is Bluewater Jon Schwartz. I am writing for mags like Pacific Coast Sportfishing and Sport Fishing Magazine, and I need more photos of local fish like yellowtail, WSB, halibut, bass, and albies. If you are going on a trip, and could stand me tagging along with you as a non-angler, I would be grateful. Mike (Blackfish) will vouch for me being a decent enough fellow, I hope(!). I'll help a bit with fuel costs, and provide you with pro-quality pics of your journey as well. I will be out of town from June 18-25, and then from July 12-Aug 4. Other than that I will be available as I have the summer off-one of the greatest benefits of being a school teacher.
Thanks very much,
Jon Schwartz
PS- If you have any interest, here's an article I wrote that's in the current issue of Pacific Coast Sport Fishing.
Article Link Here

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
don't do it ;)

Don't do it...Jons a nut job. :p WHO else would spend his life saving to travel to exotic places to catch monster fish on a Yak. :p :)

Jon, a 34 Californian over my 24 foot Maxum...now there's a easy choice.

I'll let you know if I can get out anytime soon. BOAT IS STILL in the shop :x , and my client will have her boat at the Island for a week or so. So I am still land locked.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.