Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I backed into a pole in a parking lot... @(... Sh!t, so now I need a good shop that will do quality work without keeping my Suburban for too long. It's covered by my insurance (Mercury). And I'll need a loaner SUV / minivan for up to a week... but insurance doesn't cover rentals.

Any recommendations? I'm in Irvine.

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
Did the same stupid thing to my truck. San Clemente Auto Collision was great and fixed it right, fixed it fast and fixed it cheaper than most others. I won't go anywhere else now. Been back twice since. Talk to Mike. 949 498 0867

This post edited by HD 06/18/2008

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Outlawman said:
I backed into a pole in a parking lot... @(... Sh!t, so now I need a good shop that will do quality work without keeping my Suburban for too long. It's covered by my insurance (Mercury). And I'll need a loaner SUV / minivan for up to a week... but insurance doesn't cover rentals.

Any recommendations? I'm in Irvine.
I don't have a reccomendation but I will tell you never to use Dave Prukop Auto Body in HB. The guy does crappy work and bills you for things he didn't even do.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In talking to my claims rep, Mercury has affiliations with shops and Mercury guarantees their work lifetime. I was going to go through my local Chevy dealer, but they even said it's a good thing... go figure 8*

Thanks for the recommendations anyway!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.