Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,651 Posts
Sepulveda Building Materials sell quantities of bbq firewood.

http://www.sepulveda2.com/firewood.htm

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
BillP said:
Does anyone know a place anywhere in SoCal that sells mesquite or hickory in larger quantities, like 1/4 or 1/2 a cord?

Thanks in advance.

I have about a cord and a half in my back yard accumulated from years of pruning the mesquite trees in my yard....if you want it it's free, only catch it's in Tucson ...;)

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fishybuzz said:
BillP said:
Does anyone know a place anywhere in SoCal that sells mesquite or hickory in larger quantities, like 1/4 or 1/2 a cord?

Thanks in advance.

I have about a cord and a half in my back yard accumulated from years of pruning the mesquite trees in my yard....if you want it it's free, only catch it's in Tucson ...;)
If fuel prices weren't what they are I'd take ya up on it! Can I get a 53' trailer in there?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
BillP said:
fishybuzz said:
BillP said:

Thanks in advance.

If fuel prices weren't what they are I'd take ya up on it! Can I get a 53' trailer in there?
Carefull, he has packrats in his back yard. They like to hitch hike [email protected]@[email protected]:p

·
Registered
233 Posts
California Charcoal and Firewood.
http://www.calchar.com
They sell 45 lb. bags for around $25.00 ea.
This place is awesome and has pretty much any wood you can imagine.
I usually buy 2 bags each of Hickory, Mesquite and Apple (gives a little sweeter taste. I usually start with apple then move on the mesquite and hickory) every time I go.
Contact me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
AZFISHKILLER said:
BillP said:
fishybuzz said:
BillP said:

Thanks in advance.

Carefull, he has packrats in his back yard. They like to hitch hike [email protected]@[email protected]:p

Darn it AZFISKILLER...I was trying to off load my little buddies on Bill...LOL ;)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
fishybuzz said:
AZFISHKILLER said:
BillP said:
fishybuzz said:
BillP said:

Thanks in advance.

Darn it AZFISKILLER...I was trying to off load my little buddies on Bill...LOL ;)
Just put some food down the vents of that old Mercedes, wait a couple of days and sell it real cheap.:p:tu::tu::tu:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like Sepulveda is the place since they have a store in San Berdo, nice and close, and their 1/3 cord is the perfect amount.

Than's to everyone for the replies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.