Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
This is a pretty good read. I'm curious if Bos will read this and what his thoughts are on it?
The left has no desire to actually discuss anything, that would require they actually formulate an argument, which is when the wheels always fall off of their position.

·
Registered
15,806 Posts
mogandave - Everything good will be Biden's fault,
everything bad will be Trump's fault.

Everything bad was little “o’s” fault
and everything good was The Orange Dictators “fault”

seen?

ps - “That being said, imho any parry and or retorts based on the duopoly masquerading as our two party system is an exercise in insanity.

Just sayin

seen”

“take” that and grok with “IT” bro

·
Registered
45 Posts
Everything good will be Biden's fault, everything bad will be Trump's fault.
Then I guess you don't need my input, since you already decided what I'd say.

I don't like "Goodbye, I'm leaving, I'm butt sore posts," and I won't say it because it's very probable that I'll check in again in a few months as I did today. But this forum is down to three people, two of which delight in insulting the third, who delights in being the center of attention. The rancor level is unbearable.

I guess the host will keep the site up to fulfill contractual obligations to advertisers, but it lost out on any fishing related readers some six or seven years ago. It lost me on this Board as it uglier and uglier.

See you in five or six months (maybe).

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Then I guess you don't need my input, since you already decided what I'd say.

I don't like "Goodbye, I'm leaving, I'm butt sore posts," and I won't say it because it's very probable that I'll check in again in a few months as I did today. But this forum is down to three people, two of which delight in insulting the third, who delights in being the center of attention. The rancor level is unbearable.

I guess the host will keep the site up to fulfill contractual obligations to advertisers, but it lost out on any fishing related readers some six or seven years ago. It lost me on this Board as it uglier and uglier.

See you in five or six months (maybe).

No doubt you remember the political board being full of thoughtful, civil discourse back then, but I remember it being as ugly if not uglier than it is now.

You have no more desire to actually discuss anything than does your fellow leftist pez.

·
Registered
15,806 Posts
mogandave - No doubt you remember the political board being full of thoughtful, civil discourse back then, but I remember it being as ugly if not uglier than it is now.

pez - imagine that!

You have no more desire to actually discuss anything than does your fellow leftist pez.

pez -maybe there’s a connection between y’all’s memories and y’all’s obvious inability to discuss anything that doesn’t meet the threshold of what y’all consider worthy of y’all’s participation in a discussion?

hint: y’all’s labeling moi
A Real Republican
with Bos

seen

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
mogandave - No doubt you remember the political board being full of thoughtful, civil discourse back then, but I remember it being as ugly if not uglier than it is now.

pez - imagine that!

pez -maybe there’s a connection between y’all’s memories and y’all’s obvious inability to discuss anything that doesn’t meet the threshold of what y’all consider worthy of y’all’s participation in a discussion?

hint: y’all’s labeling moi
A Real Republican
with Bos

seen
yeah, y'alls two peas in a pod.

not

·
Registered
17,304 Posts
The over/under on Biden actually being in office is 12 months. During that time, Congress will approve over $5 trillion in spending - above and beyond the normal couple trillion or so govt budget. Congress will also approve drastic tax increase across the entire spectrum - to include a retro tax on "emergency chinese virus $$$" being paid out whether you need it or not.
When he is gone and the "voters" start making noise about the huge rise in his deficit and the huge tax increases, Kammie (pronounced: Commie) and those Dems running for office in 1 1/2 years will simply point their fingers at (and blame) Joe.... and get voted back in by their loyal mushrooms.

·
Registered
15,806 Posts
Wils - The over/under on Biden actually being in office is 12 months. During that time, Congress will approve over $5 trillion in spending - above and beyond the normal couple trillion or so govt budget. Congress will also approve drastic tax increase across the entire spectrum - to include a retro tax on "emergency chinese virus $$$" being paid out whether you need it or not.
When he is gone and the "voters" start making noise about the huge rise in his deficit and the huge tax increases, Kammie (pronounced: Commie) and those Dems running for office in 1 1/2 years will simply point their fingers at (and blame) Joe.... and get voted back in by their loyal mushrooms.

pez - :tu::tu::tu:

ps - when joe blows
commie becomes prez
Nancy becomes vp

omg

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The over/under on Biden actually being in office is 12 months. During that time, Congress will approve over $5 trillion in spending - above and beyond the normal couple trillion or so govt budget. Congress will also approve drastic tax increase across the entire spectrum - to include a retro tax on "emergency chinese virus $$$" being paid out whether you need it or not.
I've been saying that the Dem party plan (since before the elections) is to invoke the 25th amendment on Biden and claim he has early onset dementia and put Kammie (Commie) in as president. Them trying to get Pence to invoke the 25th on Trump was a trial/test run for them for when they want to do this on Biden.

Meanwhile taxes will increase like you say. The beatdown on all businesses (large & small) will make more job losses especially for the middle income earners which will drag them down to the low income earner bracket. Also they will be trying to mend relations with China again so they can borrow money from them.

All of the Ding Dongs that voted Dem this last election will be sorry in the years to come. The middle class will eventually be a thing of the past as the goal of the Dems is to make everyone one lower class of citizens that will have to depend/rely on the governent subsidize housing, food, income, and anything to live.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So when do you think Kommie Kamala will take over? Within 12 months or after?

My wife predicts they will push Joe out by June this year.

·
Registered
17,304 Posts
Before he started his campaign he said that if he ran he wouldnt be able to remain in office for more than two years. Then he announced his candidacy.....
If he is in office for 2 years and 1 day, Kamala can then finish his term and be in office for 2 full terms after that.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Before he started his campaign he said that if he ran he wouldnt be able to remain in office for more than two years. Then he announced his candidacy.....
If he is in office for 2 years and 1 day, Kamala can then finish his term and be in office for 2 full terms after that.
That's scary.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is a pretty good read. I'm curious if Bos will read this and what his thoughts are on it?

Joe Biden's looming disaster

Yep...not even 100 days in office and major cracks are already forming all over the place. The border is more of mess than it's been in 4 years. We knew that was going to happen.

And the link to this article: also sheds some light on some of it as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts