All Coast banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone-

Looking to head out locally for some hooping tonight. Im kinda short with time so I was curious to know where or even if you can buy fresh bonita. I have heard that most places dont have it but maybe somebody here has some insight scoop......

Thanks
StinkyBonita102
18' Whaler

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the Valley. However I am going towards Ventura in the pm. Where abouts are these places and have you ver found bonita there?? Thanks brother for the help!!!

STINKYBONITA102
18'whaler

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
99 Ranch Market...Large chain Asian Market... I live in OC...not sure if they are in the Valley...did you get my e-mail?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blackfish-

Thanks man i will try them out. If you sent me an email I did not get it. Have you been out much lobstering this season? If so any luck out there???

Thanks Man
STINKYBONITA102
18' Whaler

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
only once...went with a person who can find lobster in his sleep.....we limited for three in less then two hours....
on my own, just been twice ever....got a total of two keepers LMAO.

Good luck to you....

Check you Allcoast inbox for the e-mail.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blackfish-

Thanks brother for you reply. I didnt get the email form you though. Email me at [email protected] That is my main email address so that should work. Im going to pull some nets tomorrow night so if I can get some bonita, it would be great.

Thanks
STINKYBONITA102
18'whaler

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
The e-mail was just the locations of two 99 Ranch Markets in Irvine...not sure why it didn't make it.....

this is what i sent..

http://experts.about.com/e/0/99_Ranch_Market.htm

99 Ranch Market (also called Tawa Supermarket in its Chinese name, sometimes called Ranch 99 due to confusion based on its logo) is one of the largest Asian American supermarket chains in the United States. It operates mainly on the West Coast, especially in California. It also has stores in Arizona, Georgia, Hawaii, Nevada, and Washington. It also has a joint venture with the Chinese Canadian T & T Supermarket (大統華) chain, which operates mainly in the Vancouver area and also Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto.

It is one of the ver few Asian supermarkets operating in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, California, but the Van Nuys location remains popular among black, Mexican, and white customers, as well as Chinese-speaking customers.

Active 99 Ranch Market stores
Opening years are according to various newspaper sources.
*Anaheim, California
*Arcadia, California
*Artesia, California
*Cupertino Village - Cupertino, California
*Daly City, California
*Chinatown Square Mall - Doraville, Georgia
*Foster City, California (opened 2003)
*Fremont, California
*Gardena, California
*Hacienda Center - Hacienda Heights, California
*Honolulu, Hawaii
*Culver Plaza - Irvine, California
*Irvine Center - Irvine, California (opened 2001)
*Great Wall Shopping Mall - Kent, Washington (opened 1998)
*Chinatown Plaza - Las Vegas, Nevada (Chinatown, Las Vegas) (opened 1995)
*Los Angeles, California (Van Nuys neighborhood)
*Milpitas Square, Milpitas, California
*Unnamed strip mall - Monterey Park, California (opened 1996)
*Newark, California
*Chinese Cultural Center - Phoenix, Arizona (opened 1997)
*Renton, Washington (opened 2002)
*Richmond, California (opened 1998)
*Diamond Square - Rosemead, California (opened 1996)
*Rowland Heights, California (opened 1989)
*San Diego, California (opened 1995)
*San Gabriel Square - San Gabriel, California (opened 1992)
*San Jose, California (opened 1995)
Defunct stores
*Diamond Plaza, City of Industry, California - abandoned storefront in a popular Taiwanese strip mall
*Bamboo Plaza, Los Angeles, California (Chinatown, Los Angeles) - opened in 1994
*Montebello, California - opened in 1987, a largely abandoned building
*Westminster, California - first store opened in 1984, replaced by a Vietnamese supermarket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts