All Coast banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have read and heard enough. Plan on launching south of Del Rey, maybe Long beach, maybe somewhere else, next Sat, and looking for the Flat heads in the 19ft. tin boat. I will be going unless weather, or information makes me change the game plan. Any one interested in buddy boating let me know this week. See you on the water Mark/Time Out ch72

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My mistake. Meant the 5th. Don't think that I will be going south however. Mark/Time Out MDR ch72

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'll be going out either friday night or early saturday morning from Long Beach ramp. Not sure on all the details yet, to early in the week. Catalina is dead south, so I will be going south somewhat. But I too will be seeking flatheads and yt's. Lets see how the week goes and I'll check back.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Mark, I will be launching the boat at about 5:30 am in Long Beach. Picking up bait from Nacho and most likely heading south. My guess so far is to hit the area between the 14 and the 277, maybe Catalina if necessary. I will be on 72 also. What kind of boat do you have and what are your plans now?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just posted the same in another thread....

I'm heading to the same area, maybe a bit more south, however feel free to hit me up for a report of how I'm coming. (that is unless IM hooked up at the moment)

Anyhow, Ill check in with you two as the day goes on as well...

Dave on 'In pursuit" Ch 72 '28 Safari

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good, I will call for a radio check on ch72 as we motor out of MDR, and try to stay in touch after we get to our destination. See you on the water, and good luck, Mark/Time Out ch72

1 - 8 of 8 Posts