All Coast banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Me and my better half are in.
Our 30th is the following Monday and we are accepting Hawaiian vacations from anyone offering them.
Not sure when we are heading up yet.
Missy wants to head up Friday morning early.

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
LOL David, you posted this while I was typing up the other one...

Capt.Flattymatty
"PREVAILER"

"to fish or not to fish..now that's a dumb question!"

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You must be one of them pecker types LOL. No biggie Matt. John you can do away with this or add it to Matts OFFICIAL roll call.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Already adding the names that chime in here to Matt's that I pinned at the top. This will stay.

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm in ... ya'll don't know me but you probably have seen me out there. I look forward to dropping a few shots of quality tequilia with ya'll.

;-)

Cheers

"EL Corazon"
David Brandt
25' Grady White
Moorpark
Fish till ya drop ...
Drink till ya drop ...
Bulls#&t till ya drop ..

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm in for one night anyway. Gotta be home early Sunday so looking like Friday afternoon arrival. Isn't that the night you are having the lobster BBQ, John?

Parker 2320 - Ch 18/68

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
August 11th, 12th, and 13th.
More info in this post . . .
http://www.allcoastsportfishing.com/forum/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=402&topic_id=4292&mode=full&page=3

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
i'll be there with my dad and our friend jim. can't wait. probably gonna head up friday and stay for the duration!!!!

if anyone is heading out there friday that wouldn't mind us tagging along for the ride over and showing us around the island a little that would be GREAT as NONE of us has ever fished or been to the island before.

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
BUMP

anyone else going????

we're heading over friday and will be there until sunday. looking forward to meeting a few new faces and fishing a new area.

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Got a slight engine problem with the boat. Pending we get it fixed, I'm in!

Joey

Tail Chaser
Channel Islands, Ca

http://www.getbentsportfishing.com

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm in, probably just Saturday and Sunday. Angela probably couldn't handle two nights without a shower. Well atleast we know we'll have some warm water if the fishing sucks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts