All Coast banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody watching the Central Coast SST? Today's shows widespread 60 degree water...possible early albacore year??? (Stuart, Dave, Dustin...)

Andale

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good job Dave,
I've spent some VERY fruitful days out there over the last couple of weeks, shoot me a report! Hopefully the kids don't treat the substitute like we treated ours!

Andale

·
Registered
761 Posts
Been watching it ..... little early ... Although we found them four years ago at the end of May ... Clock is ticking.

D

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm really hoping they come in closer this year! $3.50/gal for 150 mile exploratory runs stinks! It feels a little strange to think that I might limit my range based on how much I want to spend for fuel rather than how far the boat can go but ... 200 gal takes a lot of gas $.

Eric

Tyee --- Farallon 25 Fisherman

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
There hasn't been a good "overview" shot in a while to see if this water is connected. I agree with D that its a tad early. Gets your blood flowin a bit looking at it though :). I realized that I didn't top off the boat after my last trip. I think gas was around $2.50 then. I think I'll need around 100 gallons :-( -Dr Bob (

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep...early but I like the speed of the trend...we'll see when we see now won't we...gave up on predictions a while ago...

Andale

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm ready. Dr Bob are you? Dave needs tuna gut's on that fine craft. Greg we should buddy up this year. That's what made the difference last year.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stuart...

I will put out the word if and when I am going up there...one of the great things about fishing the Central Coast is the bigness of the water...makes having people out there an asset not a hindrance IMO...
A couple of miles difference is a make or break proposition, nice to have a good spread of boats in the search...strongly hoping it will be a good year...we'll see what pans out...

Oh, and Mike...you got something stuck in your throat (croak...)???me too..

Andale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts