Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Several years ago I was interested in a commercial fishing boat. I subscribed to all of the commercial fishing magazines I could find: Alaska Fisherman's Journal, Fishermen's News, and National Fisherman.

I used to have a couple of local commercial fishermen's organization websites. One was a Nor Cal Salmon fishermen's association, the other was the Albacore association, I think workboat was in their association's name.

There used to be an Allcoast sponsor who was a commercial broker: Ocean Pacific ?, they have a web site, they advertise in WON.

The best finds I got were from visiting the harbors, checking the bulletin boards, talking to the harbormaster, walking the docks.

I found some good candidate boats, but could not get a slip.

My current wish boat is an Aluminum Bristol Bay salmon boat with twin diesels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Over the past few years, a lot of yacht charter companies have emerged that offer their services throughout the United States and around the world, but the problem is that in this plethora is very difficult to choose and understand which company you can really trust. I have used many yacht charter companies in my life and I can tell you that Islamorada fishing charter they are the leaders in this area since they have all the yachts that you can charter in their ports and they are always well taken care of so there will be no breakdowns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts