All Coast banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a client/friend who offered to pay up to $3,000 towards a dream fishing trip. I don't have the time for Australia or Panama, so I am thinking a swordfish trip off of Florida with maybe a tarpon trip thrown in. I am open to all trip suggestions, but really want a swordfish on my resume.

Thanks for the input.

Jeff

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey Jeff... you been to alaska? You can go to florida any time. July is a perfect time for king salmon, halibut, etc. There are many lodges but I prefer to go to Valdez, stay in a motel/hotel and charter a boat with a couple of friends for fishing. $3K should cover the trip. Try looking up Valdez, AK on the internet for more info.
Regardless of where you go, thank God for that friend of yours!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I agree Alaska is where I would go. This place is the best and is doable for $3000. http://www.kingfishercharters.com/lodging.htm

Jerry
18' Seaswirl Striper

·
Registered
182 Posts
Jeff,

I do an adventure trip every year for the last 10 years. From north central Canada to Panama.

It has to be ....

BELIZE MANNN ... BELIZE

You can fish the flats for bones one day ... marlin, wahoo, tuna the next, Cubera snapper the next, then take a break and snorkel with nurse sharks you can do the WWF thang with. Live on a deserted island. Live the creole life of a few days.

I will probably retire there ...

Cheers,

David Brandt
25' Grady White w/twin 200 Hondas
"EL Corazon"

"A tequila a day keeps the Prozac at bay"

Previously ... "Loca Loba" and the original "Cabin Boy"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts