All Coast banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving Thursday from either MB or Loma the 24th. Overnighter/2-dayer. Will drift in the blue. May work toward SCI for re-bait and morning snap before working offshore for more paddies/porpoise/yft/carp/etc Friday. Anyone looking to expand coverage post. Sea Horse killed em today!!! US waters.
[email protected] (underscore mark between names).

·
Banned
2,434 Posts
RE: Expanded Offshore Coverage: 24th & 25th

no offense, but i just think everyone is tired of your bs....just go fish and quit talking about it....oh yea, and quit with the cut and paste of the weather forecast on our local website...we know where to find that when we need it...it just wastes bandwidth.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: Expanded Offshore Coverage

No offense Taurus, but we can all tell you harbor some resentment. Perhaps you need to pull on more tarpon and black cod.

·
Registered
502 Posts

Hey Taurus,

Mello out man!!!

You are just full of negative posts..what is with you??? angry dude??

Matty

Somebody pissed in your corn flakes??

PS,

Mike,

I am interested in what you see/catch on your trip..please report back.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts

Hey Taurus,

By the looks of things everyone is getting tired of your BS. I think your "keyboard courage" has gotten the better of you. If you don't want to read someone's post, move on to another, but don't harass someone trying to give out information that others may or may not be interested in. You need to get over yourself.

Jeff
The Dalton Boys
21ft Parker

·
Registered
542 Posts

Mike's subject (expanded coverage) also means buddy boating. Anytime you can go offshore knowing there's another boat around (just in case) it's added safety. The board isn't only about catching fish....although Mike seems to do pretty well at that. Good luck!

·
Banned
2,434 Posts

resentment?...pot calling the kettle black ...nice job of editing your posts...you're just too much

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I hate to spoil everyones fun, but . .

This is starting to spiral downward . .
The board doesn't need it!

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts