Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dustin, my military days are over as of May 15. HOOAAH and best of all SEMPER FI!!!! Come on down and lets go fishing it should be good here real soon.

Later brother keep your head down.
David.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sweet David - Congrats! Cant wait to see some of your reports....

So whats it gonna take for you to come to the shop and pickup some gear gear for the Sweet Marissa? Im ready to hook you up!

·
Registered
522 Posts
David he left his rods in my boat so he will have to come down our way. See ya on the water. He hangs out at Full Speed now more often.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same to you there John. Thanks for coming down.

Randy shoot me a pm with the contact info my boat is in the shop and I am picking her up today. I should be up and out come next thursday.

Later,
David.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see, thanks for the feedback Stu. I can't wait to get out there my buddy brought back a large one yesterday.(no it wasn't his old lady)35lbs of the brown and white persuasion.

Anyway I hope the ranch life is treating you well.
Take care,
David.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Great news, David!

Dustin is up at Cayucos until tomorrow. Hopefully he's slaying the perchies. He's have to get a new stick to do that, though, as he left his perch stick in my boat on our Moss trip.
We are holding his gear hostage, and will only release it when we see bottles of ransom coming our way...

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
>We are holding his gear hostage, and will only release it when
>we see bottles of ransom coming our way...

Ahhhh yesss the ransom. What up there Dave. Your rigs been sitting next to mine at E's. I am itching to get the lines wet see you out there soon.

TJ a buddy of mine is getting a boat like yours. Lucky bassturds.

See you guys on the water,
David.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
David! You're a Balloon Knot!

LMAO! :D

Lets go get some fish man...

Joey

Channel Islands, Ca

http://www.getbentsportfishing.com

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JOEY 805 is a classic example of the plasticus ballonknotimus aka brwn (I). I be on the water come thursday Beyatchhh.}(

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
David, sounds like Eric is making some coin off of us!

Heading out to do a little trolling right now with Stuart. A little breezy; may hit up Brophy's early.

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
761 Posts
Whats up big guy? ... Just pulled in from a week of the rough life on the beach. Heading down your way soon .... Plan is to spend a lot more time at the islands this year. Will be in touch ...... ready to put limits of WSB back on that sweet ride of yours!

Oh ...... and thanks to my drunken stooper and leaving my rods on Stuarts boat.. had to pick up a new $300 perch rod ....Damn the bad luck!

D

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Tim will be there.
He must dig his rep out of the hole.
Among other things.
We are all systems go that weekend.
Alert the brethren.

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I'm there for sure. Make sure you lay that new slab for my boat Dave.

C-bass are going off. Its time!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
David....May 20/21 up here in Sb...buncha Norcal guys towing down, arriving Fri....fish hard Saturday (wsb islands or?) then big party at Stuart's infamous Rancho Guacamole....plenty of boat parking and free lodging...you are already penciled in and you didn't even know it!
Hey, is your boat done yet?
I gotta call Eric.

Dave
My Three Sons

1 - 20 of 30 Posts