All Coast banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad and i are fishing somewhere tomorrow, not sure where yet. dana's a possibility, so is MDR, so is san diego. we'll be on 72. Gettin' Ugly.

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
102 Posts
Glendon, give me a shout out if you launch out of MDR this Sat. Probably won't be putting the boat in the water till 6:30 or 7:00. See you on the water Mark /Time Out Ch 72

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do mark. are you gonna run out to look for paddies? stay local for the bone bite? look for halibut? what's your plan?

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mark, we're heading out of MDR tomorrow. hope to launch around 5am. we'll be on 72. 23' center console with a green t-top. we're heading offshore. what are your plans?

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I'll be at the bait dock at 5, not fishing, working.
Seaya there!
PB'ers are still doing very well on the Dorado.
I heard of 2 different limits today out of MDR, 2 boats.

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

·
Registered
102 Posts
After spending the week going over the boat after work as we all must do from time to time doing routine maintenance I found my tow vehicle with a flat tire this morning. Didn't want to wake up the whole house and piss off my neighbors more then I usually do fixing it. Sorry about the no show. Might wander down to MDR ramp later today. Went corbina fishing at Venice beach instead in the CAR for an hour or so and listened to you guys on my hand held radio. Got two on hard shells before the locals showed up and scared me away. Hope you have some luck today, Mark/Time out ch 72.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts