Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to personally thank Freddie for an outstanding presentation last night...and I hope everyone learned as much from it as I did!!!

Thanks again

Mark

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
i learned a TON last night and so did my dad. i can't wait to try out my new found information. i'm thinking sunday might be a good day. :)

thanks for putting it on Mark and thanks Freddie for a great seminar. WELL worth the $20 a person in my opinion.

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
512 Posts
RE: "Fishing The Tides" Seminar

Itâ??s hard to put into words what I learned last night. I have never learned more, in such a short amount of time. Anytime you can gain years of experience in a few hours, we were lucky fisherman. It was just awesome of him to give us that information. I canâ??t imagine how much that information is really worth. It wasnâ??t very hard to see the passion in Freddie. It was literally bubbling out.

Freddie you put on one heck of show for all of us. Your the man, thank you.

And thanks Mark for making it all happen.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Freddie,

What a great seminar. Like all the other seminars, can't believe more people don't jump on these quicker. Thanks to you and Mark for making the time.

It was fun to compare my Tidelog for the upcoming months with yours. Definately got a tremendous amount of new insight. For instance, first shape is a concept that's new to me but makes perfect sense. Can't wait to try it out.
Thanks again. Seeya on the water.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks in a million....
Freddie ... you are awsome,you should get PH degree in TIDE AND MOON.
It helping alot the amature like me,money it not my concern,but skunk it frustrate,again thank you FREDDIE.(TIDER)

Mark thank you to put up a seminar,without PACIFICEDGE place it hard
to set up so many seminar and give up so much secret thing.
MARK..why not a seminar for SCI,SBI,OFFSHORE or CONDITION of fishing.
THANKS ALOT.
CONG.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Thanks guys,

You were a great audience. I threw a lot of tide stuff at you and I wasn't sure I was getting through to everyone, but when you as a group identified an upcoming POTENTIAL "Special Event" Day that I had overlooked, I knew I had succeeded.

It's wonderful that Mark puts on these Seminars featuring himself and selected guests that can cut years off the learning curve.

Fish the Tides - Freddie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Freddie

Thanks for the seminar, fantastic! Learned so much in a short period of time.

Mark, Thanks to you for setting up these seminars. True to your previous seminars, top quality.

My question is now, when will you offer up a follow-up to this seminar. I know after using the knowledge I picked up last night I will have plenty of questions in a couple of months.

Thanks again,
Dave

·
Registered
255 Posts
I had put this on my calendar but I had to be out of town on business!!
I am really sorry I missed this one!!
I can only hope that Freddie will be willing to do a repeat performance. Please let us know..
Thanks Mark for making this happen.
John

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Hi Jimbo,

I hope you don't mind but I used you as an example during the seminar. I pointed out that when you first came West and posted on Allcoast, I liked your honesty in reporting skunks. I noted that you fished during the week and deduced that you were self-employed and therefore you could pick better moon cylcle days than you were fishing. I told them I sent you some tide tips, and once you knew your area, mastered technique and baits, and started to fish better days and made your moves on the day's tide cycle, you became a premier halibut fisherman who is making me look like an amateur. Wish you could have been there because I know you would make good use of the additional information.

Fish the Tides - Freddie

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Ditto the others; it was a great seminar!!!

I only hope I can retain a portion of the information as I know it will help my success rate in the future. I'll be looking forward to using the information for future trips and following up with a refresher course.

Rob

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Congrats Freddie......:)

If you come down and do another seminar down at Mark's let me know and I'll take you out to dinner before the show....

I live just round the corner....

Neill

1 - 16 of 16 Posts