All Coast banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heading out of dana point wednesday morning. should have the boat in the drink by 5am. head over to get a scoop of 'dines and make few macks. then we'll be heading out looking for our quick limit of dorado and yellowtail. after that's done, which should be around 8am at the lastest the way we fish, we're gonna put a couple of swordfish on the boat and then go chase makos at 10am (double on the swordfish from 8-10am).

anyone else going?????

of course i'm kidding, but we're hoping to get a few dorado and yellowtail in the morning and then setting up a chum slick in the afternoon for a shot at a mako.

anyone else going that wants to buddy boat/stay in contact let me know. we're on 72/16. 23' center console with green t-top and go by Gettin' Ugly.

is the bait dock open early during the week?

thanks.

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
351 Posts
Gettin Ugly, The bait dock is open 24/7. We should be on the h20 by 0400, then going to make some macks outside too. When we were out Sat I cut a bunch of macks and used chunks for chum and it seemed to help. We got 4 dodo'd and 3 yt. They all came from one paddy 8 off the domes. I am probably head 8 or so towards to 14 and then south from there and look. I will call you in the am. We are in a black and white wellcraft cuddy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts