Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$4.35/G + tax, sure beats Alamitos by well over a dollar a gallon! Worth the trip for us, as we should be good for the summer for fuel! Still a tough pill to swallow when filling the tanks though! Times they are a changing!

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
$4.35 plus tax??? I thought that was the total when we spoke earlier...

Alamito's was something around $5.06 including tax according to a dock nieghbor today...

What was your out the door price??? It'd be a lot easier if we'd all use the same unit of measure was the same when we're referencing fuel prices...... It must be a Trawler thing... :) :)

Cheers, Bill

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
LOL....

Yes it was booming just Bine, but me thinks that wasn't all that was booming from the other end..., :) :). But heck, what do I know.... I'm on the outside of that Trawler mindset, looking in... and wishing I had your fuel bill.... -) :)

Oh well, just glad I didn't run up there if the difference was only .40 cents or so, as I probably would of burn't the delta as I only needed a hundred fifty or so to top off...

Besides, you probaly just flipped him for the insider bro deal anyway.... Damn energy brokers and traders.... :) :)

Cheers, Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.