All Coast banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,385 Posts
Bunch of Retards. This goes along with the gender neutral restroom freaks.

I'm so glad I'm closer to my twilight than my youth right now so I will not have to deal with more and more morons that are wasting oxygen every year.
One might give the gal a nod for being smart. . . .perhaps she will make a ton of money suckering the sheeple with their own prejudices.

I am OK with it as long as the government stays out of it. The secret to a long term marriage is letting the other spouse think they are in charge. If it takes a deck of cards to convince hubby he is in charge well. . . .all is fair.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One might give the gal a nod for being smart. . . .perhaps she will make a ton of money suckering the sheeple with their own prejudices.

I am OK with it as long as the government stays out of it. The secret to a long term marriage is letting the other spouse think they are in charge. If it takes a deck of cards to convince hubby he is in charge well. . . .all is fair.
I don't think she was doing it for the money, but rather to make a statement. Not sure she will make a ton of money on that but I'm just pointing out how absurd our world is getting.

·
Registered
10,385 Posts
I don't think she was doing it for the money, but rather to make a statement. Not sure she will make a ton of money on that but I'm just pointing out how absurd our world is getting.
Yep does appear so. The level of absurdity establishes the money ceiling but actually making the money takes more than filling a perceived need. Seems she is off to a good start getting a lot of free publicity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts