Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

HADDOCK "KREEPY KRAWLERS"

6K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  mogandave 
#1 ·
Have a question here- Anyone know where I can purchase
these "Kreepy Krawler" plastics by Haddock?
Appreciate you help in advance

Skidave
"Proud Mary"
Team BitesOn.com

#7 ·
Come on Dave. EB called me last week and said you were looking for these. I gave him all the location I knew about, and I know he emailed them to you. Check your email.

If you think this is the Hot Wall bait for the SWBA final Saturday night, you could be right, or maybe wrong. Nothing competes with time on the water and knowing the current conditions at the wall, or what the bite feels like.

Good Luck Saturday!

JP

If you kill it today you can't catch it tomorrow

#8 ·
Hello,

I know this is 2011, and this post was created in 2004, but we are working with Bob Suey of Haddock Fishing Products. Not to sound so official, so the break down is this. One of us lived across the street from him growing up. The other two of us played football under him in high school.

All of us love his spoons and his plastics and have fished with them all of our lives. We have decided to make Haddock Products more widely available than just the handful of local tackle shops in So Cal.

If anyone has any questions, or looking for a shop that carries the line, or if there is a favorite that isn't carried in the shops, we have them, so please feel free to email or visit our website.

luckycattackle@gmail.com or on the web at luckycattackle.com.

This is not intended to be an ad post, just when I have Googled Haddock, Kreepy Krawlers, Jig-n-Spoon, this was one board that actually had a post. 2004 yes, but nontheless a post :)

Thank you and please feel free to comment or email us if you have any questions. We have the freshwater stuff too, just not sure if we are going to continue or expand that line. We know that too is a great line and was very popular back in the day, maybe people can enlighten us?

Have a great weekend!

#9 ·
Last time I looked Alex at the Rusty Hook in Pedro had them. Bob's a great guy,one of the best people I've ever met.He also owned Wallstrong Trailer and is the best at that business. I fished his Kreepy Krawlers for years,twice a night at the wall for years,caught that 12lb calico on a black and lots more doulbe digit fish or close to it.My buddy and I used to fish with him on the wall a couple of years ago,too.He's got a beautiful Whaler. Best and most productive plastics ever made.caught Bluefin with them on a LR trip when we found red crab in their stomachs.Absolutely nailed them with an 1/8oz leadhead. But never ever use the tomato paste flake or the motor oil and especially not the black,especially at night

This post edited by yt 07/15/2011

#10 ·
yt said:
Last time I looked Alex at the Rusty Hook in Pedro had them.
Bob's a great guy,one of the best people I've ever met.He also owned Wallstrong Trailer and is the best at that business.

I fished his Kreepy Krawlers for years,twice a night at the wall for years,caught that 12lb calico on a black and lots more doulbe digit fish or close to it.My buddy and I used to fish with him on the wall a couple of years ago,too.He's got a beautiful Whaler.
Best and most productive plastics ever made.caught Bluefin with them on a LR trip when we found red crab in their stomachs.Absolutely nailed them with an 1/8oz leadhead.
But never ever use the tomato paste flake or the motor oil and especially not the black,especially at night
Wow great stuff, thanks for the info. Never heard anyone using the KKs for Bluefin, but that's awesome and I'll keep that in mind to try next time 8).

And yes, Rusty Hook in San Pedro still carries them, we'll get a few more colors up there hopefully in time as soon as we figure out how we are going to change the packaging.

And last but not least, I totally agree, Suey is one of the best you'll ever meet. A coaching legend at Carson High Football and just one of those guys who'd always lend you a helping hand.

#12 ·
LuckyCat said:
yt said:
Last time I looked Alex at the Rusty Hook in Pedro had them.
Bob's a great guy,one of the best people I've ever met.He also owned Wallstrong Trailer and is the best at that business.

I fished his Kreepy Krawlers for years,twice a night at the wall for years,caught that 12lb calico on a black and lots more doulbe digit fish or close to it.My buddy and I used to fish with him on the wall a couple of years ago,too.He's got a beautiful Whaler.
Best and most productive plastics ever made.caught Bluefin with them on a LR trip when we found red crab in their stomachs.Absolutely nailed them with an 1/8oz leadhead.
But never ever use the tomato paste flake or the motor oil and especially not the black,especially at night
Wow great stuff, thanks for the info. Never heard anyone using the KKs for Bluefin, but that's awesome and I'll keep that in mind to try next time 8).

And yes, Rusty Hook in San Pedro still carries them, we'll get a few more colors up there hopefully in time as soon as we figure out how we are going to change the packaging.

And last but not least, I totally agree, Suey is one of the best you'll ever meet. A coaching legend at Carson High Football and just one of those guys who'd always lend you a helping hand.
Yes,Bob is one of the finest human beings I've ever met. I feel honored to know him. and his wife Mary is just as wonderful.Class A people.The kind you want to be around

#13 ·
Great news on Haddock fishing supplies in Gardena California. Kreepy Krawlr plastic lures and all the molds are being sold. He made over 30k to 40k during its peak time. He had over 45 different colors of his Kreepy Krawlr plastic lures in small, medium and large sizes. His best selling color for west coast fisherman was the tomato and pepper color. Now you can make as many as you like if
you buy the business. Jigs-N-spoons are included in the sale along with all the molds and caster to make the lures. He has over 80,000 of worms and kreepy krawlr's in stock along with all the trays, racks, and tables for the lucky owner. check on the net for." Haddock lures for sale." too much to list on this website.

#15 ·
You are so corrrect but Bob is in his 80's and is now helping out with Baja trailers in Gardena, He had to move out and needed the bussiness out. Kreepy krawlr soft plastic lures are now available at;
Bobs tackle
Rusty Hook,
22nd street landing,
Performance tackle
Seaforth landing
Bigfishbait and tackle
Best fishing tackle
Pacific Edge tackle
Point Loma sportfishing
Dana Landing

check out the website at Kreepykrawlr.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.