Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing Tunanater's catch last week, I must say weather permiting I'm going out to look for another Butt hole, Those were quality fish Boomer had on board, Havent checked the tides yet, Maybe see ya out there this coming weekend, Were heading down to the marina in a couple hrs, Good luck everyone,,, Glenn on Pacified,,VHF # 69

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hi Glenn. We'll be watching for your report. Tomorrow, I'm heading down to San Diego to deliver the bait tank and anchor windless and have a touch and feel session on the boat. The hull is out of the mold and all the partishions and bulkheads are in place along with the cabin deck. See you on the water. HardFish'n.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Mike,, The reason I didn't post after the trip was IT wasn't to productive,, We were trying to find the halibut hole, They must have known we were coming as no butts, caught a few sculpin an a short Lingcod, Weather was great for a change flat not much current, water temp 57, anyway it was good just to be out, I met Taxfree out in the hbr an we kept in touch through out the day, I imagine your getting excited about the new boat, I'm anxious to see it, Were going down tomorrow to the marina, dont have a plan as yet for the weekend, We may stop in route at Zubies, See ya later ,, Glenn on Pacified,vhf # 69

1 - 4 of 4 Posts