All Coast banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped or nets in front of Donald Trump Golf Course, Palos Verdes. Worked in 40' of water using Bonito for bait. 6 Lobster over 5 lbs. This report is all B.S. I don't even have a boat. But I noticed alot of boats hooping and the numbers of boats hooping is increasing alot every year. All of these great reports are a good way to get hoopers, wantabe hoopers, and don't forget about all the ' LURKERS ' EXCITED. I saw 10 boats hooping sat night in 1 cove area. Also they were chopping up the kelp at night time working in the shallows. Erik (Smelt4Bait) Reported on Dana Pt; PLAN ON ALOT MORE SHORTS AND BARELY LEGALS IN THE FUTURE. But it is good excercise. Chinese Hoop Net Companies love these reports and hype. Not to mention other Web Sites, Local Newspapers, Lets Talk Hookup ect. Everbody talking about Hooping. A friend of mine QUIT Hooping last year after Hooping 15 years. He said 'I get too bummed out having to compete with other boats' The Internet is a powerful tool, be carefull how you use it. Do any of you guys know how many LURKERS are out there getting hyped up and stoked to go Hooping ? D.R.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Where I hoop sunday night I did not see another hoop netter within 3 miles of me and I hooped in 85 to 90 feet a small rock pile and pinical I know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Doood, get a grip. Don't you know its a conspiracy? There's only about 10 legal bugs in this entire ocean, and everyone that posts positive reports on forums are real good with Adobe Photoshop and full of cah-cah.

I figured this out after sucessfully netting every 3.249 inch bug the eastern pacific (at least 3 times each)

:)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Wow your a genius. Everyone should stay in so you can have more space. And no one new should be allowed to start hooping - they might have fun and maybee crowd you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
he does seam a bit uptight, dont he... he was so upset, he misspelled bonito

PSSST: DockNut, dig dis:

bonito:
bo·ni·to (bə-nē'tō)
n., pl. bonito or -tos.
Any of several marine food and game fishes of the genus Sarda, related to and resembling the tuna.
Any of several similar fishes, such as the skipjack.

bonita:
Usage: English
Pronounced: bah-NEE-ta
Means "pretty" in Spanish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts