Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were talking the other day about when the first hypalon grips were used. I bought a rod in 1970 that had it, and was wondering what year did it first come on the market. Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Super Moderator
6,963 Posts
Exfactor said:
We were talking the other day about when the first hypalon grips were used. I bought a rod in 1970 that had it, and was wondering what year did it first come on the market. Inquiring minds want to know.

I?m thinking my first was around ?66, wood butt and short black hypalon fore-grip

·
Registered
604 Posts
re: Damn Mike! didn't know

That you are related to Ghostboy. This is just like some of his questions. LOL The rod you are referring to wouldn't happen to be one of those old chocolate brown Fenwicks you used to fish,would it? Chuck

This post edited by CALCOfshr 06/19/2008

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
re: Damn Mike! didn't know

Hi Chuck.....what, don't you know the answer? When did you first buy hypalon for your rod wrapping? I got a old harnell from an estate sale the other day, and was wondering if it's stock or been redone. Hope your doing well in Colorado.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.