Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

I got post rejected!

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  KAMASU 
#1 ·
Tried to reply on the.....angry post here....you know which one....and I got this response:

The page you requested cannot be displayed.
Message Posting Denied

The page you requested cannot be displayed because you do not have POST access to this forum. Please contact the administrator of this site for more info.
If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.
Click here to go back to the previous page.

Never seen this one before.....maybe it's a Wideopen conspiracy?

#3 ·
It appears to be locked. I wanted to throw in my 2 cents as well. Anyway, Jim Day, you couldn't have said it better. Cleanly put. Kamasu, I sort of like cheering for the under dog, so if you feel the need to pick a fight, I'll stand in your place anytime. I am not so little and don't take any c#$p.

#4 ·
>It appears to be locked. I wanted to throw in my 2 cents as
>well. Anyway, Jim Day, you couldn't have said it better.
>Cleanly put. Kamasu, I sort of like cheering for the under
>dog, so if you feel the need to pick a fight, I'll stand in
>your place anytime. I am not so little and don't take any
>c#$p.

Thanks!!

I'm glad someone got the intent of the post. It got removed so fast I figured I was up for banning :7

I just hope I didn't offend an tackle Ho's with that post.

Jim

#5 ·
I bought a reel from Tunabyte....he's no chump! Seriously, I've never seen this before, and don't like it...it's one thing to pull the post, but quite another to keep those from replying. John, this may be a glitch, as it does'nt seem to be your style so please clarify. As for the other post....I'm Norweigan......been called it all, sardine eating squarehead....yadda yadda.....do I give a crap? Certainly not, and would never take that seriously! Do I understand racism.....I doubt I have perspective on what these issues are in reality for each situation, however these issues are not IMHO here on AC! Please, all races, genders and creeds, need to get a clue.....why would you take offense to snide comments, 99% if them are made in jest or casual conversation and maybe.......Maybe.....1% is pure racist and offensive. Get over yourselves! Finally, I lost a very close friend to an e-mail....the wording, the implications...ect were not what I would have stated or implyed in person, and I'm assuming this same conversation in person would have completely different implications. Please keep that in mind....it's the internet squarehead! :D

#7 ·
Jim,

I wanted to publicly thank you for your support. I think you were able to explain the insecure kids (Badger) demeanor much better than I could. No disrespect on FloMar but I think you once again pulled the plug on the thread to soon. I would of loved to hear what TunaByte would of said. Thank you as well for your support. I am completely convinced that badger is a little boy stuck in a mans body with a small appendage between his legs. I think that's why he spends so much time in the gym to make up for the lacking size? I think he needs to go hunting with Dick Cheney so Dick can set him straight!

Daniel

#9 ·
aw heck

taurus sells fish to JewishAmericanPrincesseS
i bought a dining room set from tunabyte.
i've been invited by badger to go fishing.
wideopen has volunteered to teach me how to spend lots and lots of money.
jd feels the need to be banned again.
and i'm in the mood to say really, REALLY bad words.

thanks for the fish report. :)

#12 ·
First off nobody called you a JAP, It was a reference made by John and he meant no harm especially to you. You could have simply sent a pm to John and he would have no doubt edited his post. Right or wrong, I suggested that we are all a little too sensitive for a fishing board and you attacked everyone in sight publicly and continue to do so.

Who is the angry man? The way you talk about my appendage, not only are you the sensitive type, Now, I'm thinking you could be gay as well and have your own issues.

Yapping lil doggies,

JD - As usual, what are you talking about?

Tunabyte - Who is giving you crap?

I sort of like cheering for the under dog, so if you feel the need to pick a fight, I'll stand in your place anytime. I am not so little and don't take any c#$p.

WOW, Too funny! Why don't you pick your own fight.

#14 ·
RE: aw heck

>taurus sells fish to JewishAmericanPrincesseS
>i bought a dining room set from tunabyte.
>i've been invited by badger to go fishing.
>wideopen has volunteered to teach me how to spend lots and
>lots of money.
>jd feels the need to be banned again.
>and i'm in the mood to say really, REALLY bad words.
>
>thanks for the fish report. :)
>
>
Winter is almost over Wils. Nice slow count to 10 and cast a bait

Every year people loose it. Cabin Fever

In the words of that great american ( Yeah Right) Rodney King.........
"Can't we all get along?"

NOPE Not until the Kelp Paddy Yellows get here!

#16 ·
You know badger I feel sorry for you I really do man! You have your head so far up you A$$$ you can't even realize what your problem is. You know like they say if you can't see what your own problem is then you actual have a problem. I have stooped to your level by demeaning your character so I guess I can say I'm being hypocritical. Never did I say in any of my posts I was called a Jap. That is one of many reasons that I can see your education and intellectual level is just not there. Should I point them out? I think I will and I'll let this rest because you have to be the winner. Right!

>First off nobody called you a JAP, It was a reference made by John and he meant no >harm especially to you. You could have simply sent a pm to John and he would have no >doubt edited his post. Right or wrong, I suggested that we are all a little too sensitive for >a fishing board and you attacked everyone in sight publicly and continue to do so.

You are correct John did not call me a Jap. In fact I was not the original person who brought to his attention the word was offensive. I think John is a man who can speak for himself! Why does he need an idiot like you to speak for him? How is your comprehension doing so far I didnâ??t loose you yet have I? What your Ignorant A$$ doesnâ??t understand is the word is just simply offensive. Are you still with me or did your head suddenly pop back into your A$$?

>Who is the angry man? The way you talk about my appendage, not only are you the >sensitive type, Now, I'm thinking you could be gay as well and have your own issues

I can assure you that I am not angry! I do have issues myself but nothing like you. I have the ability to identify mine. I had said in previous posts I can use my intelligence to get my point across without becoming upset and demean others. I also indicated to you that I would say what Iâ??m saying now in your presence and you would take it to another level not me. You on the other hand who has no dignity, respect, integrity, self-esteem or intelligence must go to the gym, which is fine and dandy, build your body up and use your size to get your point across. Now if you had all of what I say you lack you would be a more respectable person and not degrade other peopleâ??s character as you often do. You think so?? Oh Iâ??m sorry I forgot you have the brain of a donkey. As you said to me Iâ??m a puss, Iâ??m sensitive, and now Iâ??ve suddenly become gay. Well I have a beautiful wife and yes Iâ??m very sensitive to her needs. I have 5 children who Iâ??m very sensitive to their needs and I will educate and lead them to grow up and not become a disrespectful person in our society like you. As a matter of fact I should use you as an example. As I said before I can hold my ground if necessary!! You revisited the appendage issue, Hmmm is that true. I donâ??t think you have the adjoining pair which hangs around the appendage either. If you did have the adjoining pair and you actually had pride you could pull your head out of youâ??re A$$ swallow it (pride) and realize how much of an idiot you are and make those proper changes to be a better contribution to our society. I hope you donâ??t have any kid that will follow your lead.

Now Let Me apologize to the Moderators, and especially â??JJâ?? for my misunderstanding and stooping down to this level! I think Iâ??ve wasted enough of everyoneâ??s time giving Badger some much needed therapy on his character. I donâ??t have the problem so Iâ??ll go do some fishing nowâ?¦â?¦â?¦

Daniel
24ft SeaCraft â??KAMASUâ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.