Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am fishing this coming weekend and I need a few pounds of fresh dead.(10+) There is nothing happening around the channel islands as far as the squid goes and I could use some. Kid Creole, JSEA can you hook a brother up? I can drive down to pick up.

Thanks in advance,
David.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I still have about 50lbs of fresh...I'll make a deal with you. I'll hook you up, but the next time we find it out there hop on the boat with me so I can have a hand "reloading" my supply :)

Capt.Flattymatty
"PREVAILER"

"to fish or not to fish..now that's a dumb question!"

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good Matt. I still haven't put my rig in the water, what kind of color on the popcicles? I am working I will call you tonight.

·
Registered
70 Posts
A great place to load up on FRESH dead squid is the FishMarket/Docks near 22nd Street Landing, San Pedro. It is a WHOLESALE ONLY place, except Saturday mornings.... be there early, as it is open to the public ONLY saturday mornings... they are out of pretty much everything, including squid by 6:00am.

Good luck.

By the way... I think we met before. If I am right about who you are, I am the guy who bought your friend's boat, and brought it here from Florida... the boat formerly known as CrapShooter....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts