All Coast banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is going into the shop for bearings and a tuneup bottom end service and fuel tank cleaning.

Crack-O-Dawn 3

Be out soon.

Don

·
Registered
542 Posts
Just thought I'd tell you that the (old) Crackodawn has been renamed to NEMO and is being well cared for at our dock in CIH. I walk right by it each trip to my boat. It's being used regularly as well...that's good for boats!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Congrats Don, you re-loaded in record time. Nice looking craft with pilot house that you can easily handle solo. Maybe you mentioned your purchase elswhere, but what are we looking at - make, length and width, power, fuel load?

Fish the Tides - Freddie

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
21 foot 1979 Fiberform Pilot house Cuddy
Volvo 200D Gas
Volvo 280 OD
100 Gallons Fuel
35 Gallon Bait tank on swim step
Furuno 16 mile radar
Lowrance Color plotter and FF
Vhf
Navman fuel monitor

Its a very heavy boat and "Dry"
Sleeps 2
cruise speed 18-21 Knots

$7000.00

Perfect for what I need Catalina, SBI, SCI and SMB.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I knew you couldn't wait..! What was it.. the empty mailbox, the full wallet, or no XM sports on my rides?? Congrats, let me know if you need any help getting her put together, I'd be glad to help, and have tons of battery cable pieces and parts. Where are you gonna store her?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Vert nice Don !!! Hope you enjoy her !! Good luck to you !!!
Sure didnt take long for you to replace your missing sled.
BIG TENTACLES OUT!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
wow less than 6 months in payments on your other boat and your done.You can buy lots of toys and bait with the extra cash.Hope to see you at the islands,looks like a sweet ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts