Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to have recommendations for a boat cleaning/polishing company for above deck work, not a bottom scraper... all above deck surfaces on our older Skipjack are badly weathered & oxidized & in dire need of elbow grease, cleaner & polish to restore the surface... we've made the inside sparkle, have all new canvas covers & have had the engine reworked to running like new, now all that's left is to make the above deck look new... the boat is in a HH slip, so need someone who works with same... please respond back here to AC or my own addy: [email protected] thanks for your time & input guys!

Jeff (Moonfish)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Jeff, Use Lightening detail.....not the cheapest in town.....but the best. I don't have the number handy but they are in all the marine phone books.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Call Michael McFarland 562-419-2777

He is doing my Uniflite right now. My boat should be done in about a week or so with a bunch of gelcoat repairs and complete buff/detail. I had some gelcoat cracks on my bow where the previous owner smacked a dock or something. He fixed it and you could not tell there was a repair.

I saw him detail the boat next to mine and it looks like new. Owner had removed the â??trophyâ?? decals and the gelcoat did not match from the fade. You cannot even tell there were ever decals now.

He is very proud of his work and in demand. His prices are very reasonable.

Tell him Joe Buckle referred you.

Good Luck,

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts