Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John Grabowski will be a guest speaker tonight for a free PELA sponsored seminar. John will be talking about long-range fishing on trips of 3-6 days and techniques/tackle to get you on those albies, bluefin, yellowfin, etc. The seminar starts at 7pm and will be at Pacific Edge Tackle in Huntington Beach. We still have a few spots open so if you would like to sign up, go to this link and sign up there.
http://www.pacificedgetackle.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=877
I would suggest getting there around 6:45 since it will fill up fast. Hope to see some of you there.

Jenny

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
should be an excellent seminar. i had to cancel because i have some stuff going on tonight. wish i could make it. thanks to the pacific edge lady anglers for putting it on.

Gettin' Ugly
Glendon

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Hey you Guys, Great to finally meet you all on the water, thanks for coming over to introduce yourselves. Nice boat! ;)

Wow, you guys know how to gang fish, no wonder you guys get the scores. Poor fish don't stand a chance, Great group, I can tell you all love it out there and have lots of fun too. Hell, even the puppy was happy. LOL

Thanks for the squirt handoff,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts