Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just received my yearly Christmas card from John Jensen (For Reels) and I'm sorry to announce that his wonderful wife Christie has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She has had surgery and is recovering and soon to begin chemo just after Christmas. Lets all get together and pray for Christie and John in these trying times. John and Christie our thoughts, wishes and prayers are there for you both in these trying times. Your friend Kelly

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Blackfish, These are two of the most wonderful people you could ever meet. All allcoasters lets see what we can do to help John and Christie through these trying times. Don, any ideas?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Thanks for that heads up, oh man, I pray that Christie has a full recovery and all is well in the future. John, let us know if you need anything buddy.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Our best prayers and hopes go out to Christie & John for the Christmas Season and let's keep the prayers going into the New Year.
If anyone can see what they need we will use Allcoast to try and help
Thanks
Don

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I just spoke to John.
He and his wife have a great outlook on this.
They are trying to move forward and taking each day as it presents itself.
They are also holding their heads high.

Don, this post really belongs on the NEW PB'er Board where all John's closest fishing buddies can respond.

John told me he can be contacted via email at [email protected]
It would be great for as many people as possible to send their well wishes to John and his wife.

That poor girl is only 30 years old.

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Likewise from Teresa and me, you guys.
John and Christie, enjoy your holiday season...our thoughts are with you and we look forward to seeing you guys soon!

Dave
My Three Sons

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Allcoasters:
Thanks so much for your response and prayers. The reason that I posted this was for the response that I knew would come. Blackfish, Bajadreamer, badger, Jsea, Don and Ginger, Bonejig, Bigeye2k, Greylight, and Dave (My3Sons), and anyone that I might have missed, please sleep well tonight, you guys are great,(I knew it all along)There is something to be said about Allcoasters, I knew that we would come together, and I feel that our prayers will make a difference for the Jensens. All my best and thanks to you all. Christie and John our hopes and prayers are with you. All our love.
P.S. John, if you need anything please call. 661.886.0528
Your friend Kel

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
John,
Even though I've never met you in person, just a little communication here on the boards, I wanted to let you know that I too will be thinking about you and your wife in the upcoming months and hoping for the best possible outcome.

Jenny

·
Registered
100 Posts
We would like to thank everyone who has responded to this post. It is the support from family & friends(new & old) that has been helping us through these difficult times.

Christie had her first chemotherapy treatment on Wednesday and is hanging in there. Her treatment will be every other week for the next 16 weeks.

We wish all of Allcoast many more days on the water for 2006!

Christie requests...you keep the lines tight, rod tips high, steady grind, smile on your face....we appreciate the support!

John Jensen
"For Reels"
25 Parker

1 - 18 of 18 Posts