All Coast banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on this board, just too "business busy"... first, let me wish all of my fellow fishaholics "Happy Holidays", "Happy New Year" and "hope there is a new gold International under you tree"...

Now, to the subject... as a last of the season/year combo trip, I am planning on running to the West end of Cat next Wed. to yo-yo or squid fish some yellows, as well as try to put some tasty Reds on the deck... it's been quite awhile since I last "freezer fished" the West end, so I am hopeful that some knowledgeable Allcoaster"s might share some "Reds Spots" with me... not your specific numbers, but just a general area that you've been sucessful in... "Tunaslam Cory" is planning on joining me on the Skippy, but anyone else who'd like to buddyboat is welcome, might be a great ending to a excellent year!
Please email me at [email protected] or call my cell at (949) 922-9504

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey Moonfish. Long time no talk. Don't sweat the not fishing for a bit thing. You are not the only one. Work has kept me tied to the dock as well. Seabass season soon so that may change. As far spots for reds, try just outside of ribbon rock. Real good bottom there. West end proper has some good spots as well. As far as secific numbers, you know I don't kiss and tell. Meter around and you'll find them.

Andy
Parker 2520
"Fat Daddy"

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Andy... it's great to hear from you again... I'll call you by Friday just to catch up... hope you and your family have a "fintastic" holiday! How's the Parker?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies... Mike, Jim and Don... I wish you and your families Happy Holidays, tight lines & time on the water!

A special thanks back to you Don for the area #'s... BTW, what landmark area do the those numbers represent?

Moonfish

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That sounds like a plan... call me either Xmas afternoon or Tuesday... may be a skunk on the yellow with the water temps down, but hey, if you've been a good boy all year and just happen to yo-yo that scrambled egg Salas in the right spot... BAM, you know what Santa says!

Moonfish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts