Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
When do you need it? I bought one for about $100 from Bass Pro and realized it is not probably what I need. It is rated for 30-60#'s and has a roller tip and stripper guide. I live in TN but will be in SD in just about a month for a trip on the Excel. This rod is actually quite nice. I was in San Antonio for the final four and picked it up on sale. It is brand new.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you are in the neighborhood of Huntington beach the Golden West College has some awesome deals on fantastic equipment. I wish i would have had more money. I got a great outfit for less than a 3rd of retail. They have Seekers, Calstars, Penns, Tlds and a bunch of the stuf is in great condition. Reels are about half price and ya get a deal on a rod if ya know what your looking at and the seller doesn't have a clue.
I mentioned somewhere that I saw a custom Fenwick that I'll bet cost $750 to $1000 for catching whales and it was $125.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.