Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to fill up before heading out again, and just checked MDR Fuel Dock - the 50+ gallon price, $3.43!!!!! Yikes. Looks like $4 a gallon diesel by summer. guess I should have bought Mobile-Exxon stock. Has anyone filled up in the last couple of days? In PB Tech thread last week, some were claiming they paid only $2.40 a gallon, and one guy even claimed $2.10.

Has anyone filled up in the last few days? Any idea what Yanko' and other in San Pedro are charging? How about Newport, Huntington Harbor etc.? And just think, we don't pay the $.24 fed tax on red dye.

Fish the Tides - Freddie

·
Registered
154 Posts
FYI - My friend has worked at a gas station for many years and their practice is to raise the price fridays for the high weekend volume, thats when everyone usually fills up and specially for long weekends....

After hearing this I got into the habit of filling up thursdays or middle of the week....worth the extra savings.... as for filling up in the Marina, alot of my friends fill their tanks by walking the gas/diesel to their boats in the marina to save money.... if you have the time, it's worth the savings....

C.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts