All Coast banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WITH OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR SKIPJACK INTERNATIONAL AS THE ORIGINAL UPHOLSTERER, I CAN PROUDLY SAY I KNOW WHAT IM DOING. ARE YOUR SEATS TORN, CRACKED, OR SIMPLY WORN OUT BY THE ELEMENTS? SEATS, BENCHES, INTERIOR, CARPET, YOU NAME IT GIVE ME A CALL. YOU COME TO ME OR I'LL COME TO YOU, LOCATED IN SANTA ANA. FREE ESTIMATES

OLIVO
714-542-3361
[email protected]

SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE BELOW:

"he has my endorsement!"

I've had Olivo rebuild my cushions in the cabin and the tower. And he has resewed my some of my canvas.
Excellent work. He is a good resource to have available.

Bill on 50-50

I also endorse Olivo.

Olivo did an awesome Job on my buddy Morris's 24 Flybridge Skippy "Boomer": all new bench seat on bridge, padded engine box cover, coaming pads all around, and new V-berth cushions plus a few other custom items.

Olivo is Reliable + Reasonable Pricing

Craig
SeaDancer

Olivo is the man when it comes to marine upholstery work... he completely rebuilt our Skipjack seats, new foam, new fabric & even repainted the metal work, excellent workmanship, timely & reasonable too... but, after all, he did spend 25 years upholstering new Skippy's for Jack Cole in Costa Mesa... genuine guy, really enjoyed doing business with him, you'll be glad you chose him as well!

Olivo... still struggling to get the side panels off & over to you.

Jeff
Tight lines, calm seas & floating squirts!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts