Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone pull off the freeway in San Clemente for a few minutes en route to the landing to pick-up & perhaps drop off loaner gear for Oldtimer & his missus for me? This is a back-up in case I can't make it to SD just beforehand.
Thanks,
Bruce

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi HD-

This is zzzzz's older brother, Chad. I will be heading down from LA, but probably not until early morning on Friday- day of departure. I could stop by and throw the gear in as a I have a large truck and will have plenty of room. Let me know.

Thanks,

Chad

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chad. Your brother provided me with one of the funniest sights I've ever seen while fishing. In actuality it wasn't funny at all, he was holding a small shark he'd caught while bottom fishing and the stinger hook on his iron got him in the hand. The shark was squirming around and zzzzzzz yells, "Get this shark offa me!" Ya had to be there. :) I greatly appreciate the help. I've got a good spot for the pass-off all picked out. As you're coming down the I-5 after passing thru San Juan Capistrano and pass the Beach Cities exit for Dana Point (you can see the ocean from ther frwy) you will get off on the next exit, Camino de Estrella. Turn right and make an immediate left into the Sears parking lot. Park near the street. I'll meet you there at whatever time you say and am PMing you my phone numbers so you can call me when you hit get to the 405/I-5 interchange. The onramp is literally within casting distance. Map I'm guessing you'll be passing thru around 5am or so, right? We can meet there on the return too. Oldtimer will buy ya some drinks on the boat. ;)

This post edited by HD 06/17/2008

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.