Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had one opening, and I filled it Wahoolad, Matt! He doesn't have a lot of work, so he is coming along. I have to get a few more outfits ready now, but I am so stoked to have Matt along with us.
And I thought Friday the 13th was a bad thing?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Hoodad, thats great news. As far as getting some extra tackle together, I'm sure with all the tackle that is comming to the dock for Fishy, their should be more then enough for him to use. Right Fishy???? lol, I mean what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, about 20 sticks an reels?

LMAO

Ray

·
Registered
17,964 Posts
Iron Thrower said:
Hoodad, thats great news. As far as getting some extra tackle together, I'm sure with all the tackle that is comming to the dock for Fishy, their should be more then enough for him to use. Right Fishy???? lol, I mean what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, about 20 sticks an reels? LMAO Ray
One is never too rich, too lucky, or have too much gear....LOL

This post edited by fishybuzz 06/13/2008

·
Registered
861 Posts
You guys are going to have an awesome time.

Matt and I spent a RAINY day down on the Hurricane Bank last winter....a couple of snakebit diehards. Matt on the kite and me soaking a bait for hours.

The kid is a freshwater bass assassin and has gotten bit by the long range bug bigtime. He has the tuna fever bad.

I know if there are bluefin and albacore to be found, you guys are gonna get on em!

Have a great trip. We will all be watchin the reports and rooting for things to go WFO bendo.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm worried!

I'm on this trip and I'm worried that long ranging can be addictive. Is there anything I can do to keep from using the mortgage money for a 10 day, 20 outfits and a $10K box???

Sincerely,
A Concerned Angler

11 days...

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
re: I'm worried!

Terry_CA said:
I'm on this trip and I'm worried that long ranging can be addictive. Is there anything I can do to keep from using the mortgage money for a 10 day, 20 outfits and a $10K box???

Sincerely,
A Concerned Angler

11 days...
Terry,,,,, no problem, Talk to me on the trip an I can arrange a Re-fi for you since I own my own mortage co. LOL see you at the rail.

Ray

·
Registered
155 Posts

Hey fellas- I'm on this trip, too. Just posted on the other thread. Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing the rail. First long trip in 4 years, so I am pumped at this opportunity. See you all soon. Chad

This post edited by bajabaron 06/16/2008

·
Registered
97 Posts

Chicken feet, AKA "scratchers" were a staple on some of the seiner trips I was on back in the day. Didn't like them then, likely won't now. Unless of course "chicken feet" is some code for something truly rank...

It ain't good being a LR rookie I see. I'm really looking forward to fishing with you guys. Willy sez you're a great group. And thanks for the financial help, Ray!

Terry

Driving me nuts...I think my calendar must be slow...LOL

·
Registered
16,802 Posts

Terry_CA said:
I'm on this trip and I'm worried that long ranging can be addictive. Is there anything I can do to keep from using the mortgage money for a 10 day, 20 outfits and a $10K box??? Sincerely, A Concerned Angler 11 days...
Sure there is! Take up robbing banks for the money. That way you'll get caught, sent up to the big house, and won't have to worry about it any more! ;) FISH HARD!

This post edited by Baja Dreamer 06/16/2008

·
Registered
37 Posts

Baja Dreamer said:
Terry_CA said:

Sincerely,
A Concerned Angler

11 days...

Sure there is!

Take up robbing banks for the money. That way you'll get caught, sent up to the big house, and won't have to worry about it any more! ;)

FISH HARD!
Chris did you get caught finally or are you on parole and giving us the wisdom of past experience8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.