All Coast banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7/1/06

TODAY Saturday morning July 1st at 12:00 Noon we will have our first DRAWING for the CUSTOM ROD from OC CUSTOM RODS for NEW Members! So if you just ponied up your dues for the 1st time Next Saturday just might be your LUCKY DAY
Also on today We'll be awarding a 2nd ROD to the Member who REFERED THE MOST NEW MEMBERS to SIGN UP for ASFA/REEL TIME MEMBERSHIP.
Right now it is a tight race between JSEA and Sternhog. Only 1 Referal seperates the 2 of them from winning the NEW STICK of THIER CHOICE from OC RODS. It is NOT a Slam Dunk for one of these guys though. If YOU Hustle up a few Buddies to sign up and put you down as the one who referred them to join you might just jump past John and Mike and pull off the Upset Win!!

Attention:
As Promised here is the Results of the Random Drawing of NEW Members to WIN a Brand NEW ROD from OC RODS:

Random New Reel Time Reports Member -------- Fishnfun
(Just guy just signed up this morning too!!)

Member Referring the Most New Members ------ Sternhog
I actually had the most but disqualified myself
Mike beat out John (JSEA) by just a single member in a very close race!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to Fishnfun and Sternhog!!
Both of you guys will be notifed by E-Mail and given a Secret Password to verify your Idenity and be given a CHOICE of which Rod (1) you would like to receive of the Current 5 Different Models OC Rods makes.

We will be having another Drawing the Labor Day weekend so you still have a chance to WIN one of this KILLER STICKS from OC RODS

I would like to EXTEND a HUGE THANK YOU to OC RODS OWNER and MAKER, TONY HALE for providing these for our Drawing!
You have a FANTASTIC PRODUCT in these rods and once a few of these sticks get around your going to have a flood of Demand for them!!

As for the Fishing thier is some pretty Good Yellowtail and Barracuda action happening but for the most part the Tuna fishing is still stagnate. Signs it may soon turn back on are out there though.

For complete details PAID Allcoast members can check out my report FREE at www.Reeltimereports.com

Not a paid Allcoast Member?
Click on the link below to get hooked up
http://www.allcoastsportfishing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AC011191yr&Category_Code=mem

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
At the risk of being branded a "homer", I'd like to say how happy I am with the rods I BOUGHT from Tony, recently. I found his 8 foot, 20-40 stick to be the single best rod I have ever used on the yellers off San Marcos in Baja. The action just seemed to fight the fish itself, rather than me doing all the work. Believe they are a graphite/glass composite with almost-too-thick hypalon. Mine came with a cute redhead on it......easy sell to the wife!

You guys should check these rods out when you get a chance. They are VERY reasonably priced, too.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Thanks John!!! I can always use another rod......can you see the spot I will put it in in the rack on my boat??

Way up on the top row.....LOL!! I can't wait to try it out.

Bent Rods!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts