Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kind of a teary goodbye. This afternoon, HardFish'n pulled out of the driveway WITHOUT me pulling her. After nine years of owning her, I have sold my boat. And even though everything is going according to plan, I am still having some really confused feelings about it. You know it's really the end of the cruise when you delete all your waypoints out of the GPS. I thought I mite sit here and write a bunch of sappy stuff about what the boat ment for me. But I guess most of you on this board understand about a mans love for his machine. Enough said. I will continue to post here as HardFish'n until I take delivery of the new boat. Then I will take the new boats name for my Allcoast handle. Fair well HardFish'n. May you bring as much joy to the next man as you did to me. Mike H.

·
Banned
2,434 Posts
boats are like women....the best way to get over the heartbreak of letting one go is to find another, quickly....good luck:)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Its like seeing your X wife for the first time with her new boyfriend.
You'll get over it. Until you get another one, the inflatable will have to do. If you know what I mean.
Lonley in Ventura

·
Registered
418 Posts
You look at the Money in your hand,,,It just doesent,,Look as green as when you were still the owner of her,Worse than that wait till you see your "old Boat" if the new owner doesent take care of it!! See it at the launch ramp,,With some Barn yard arch or seating,system,or something that makes you turn away,,,and say "DAMM I should`nt have sold that boat".
:(

Raz-N-Kane
SeaRay 27
Channel 69& Scan

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi Mike, Looks like your deal went through, I guess I can tell my friend its a goneerr, We'll be a looking for ya, Delivery date is not all that far off on the new one, Besides that fishing at the moment isn't all that hot, Later. Glenn on Pacified, VHF # 69

1 - 6 of 6 Posts