Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe that theirs room on the Pacific Voyager this weekend. Only $425.00 including permits but no fuel surcharge. Awesome Captain, awesome parking, it's a win, win situation. And with the albacore around it's got to be great. Check out the ST website for more information.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
redbeard said:
I can't believe that theirs room on the Pacific Voyager this weekend. Only $425.00 including permits but no fuel surcharge. Awesome Captain, awesome parking, it's a win, win situation. And with the albacore around it's got to be great. Check out the ST website for more information.
Close--I've been on that boat and on ST trips, and they are great. But this trip too has a surcharge; there doesn't seem to be any way of avoiding these gas pains. Pretty sure its $30/day, but again, all tuna trips have them. Here's a link to more info for those interested: http://www.senortuna.com/main/showthread.php?t=24798

Disclosure--In addition to being ACer just about since its beginning, I also post at and am a moderator at Sr Tuna. I've confirmed that the operator of Sr Tuna has not requested any posting about this trip here, and I'm providing this information only to more completely describe the original post (again, that original post was made without the knowledge or request of Sr Tuna).

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are absolutely right their is a fuel surcharge. I meant to say but "A" fuel surcharge. I stand corrected and apologize for wrong doings. The furthest thing in my mind is making it harder on my friend George.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.