Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time of year again and I have a title to defend }( . Looking for a few good fisherman to come up our way and fish the tourney. The tourney is put on by Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club and the info can be found on their website. It takes place @ Channel Islands Harbor. Grandslam format WSB/Calico/Halibut.

Bring It!

·
Registered
467 Posts
RE: PCYC TOURNEY JUNE 10,11,12

Here is a link to their website. Click on "boating", then click on "fishing", just give it a little time to pull up any of the info.
http://www.pcyc.org/homepage.html

Let's get'em Dave!

·
Registered
838 Posts

We have never fished up there, but sounds fun, is it pretty easy to get our boat in the water and all that kind of stuff, we fished this last weekend at the WON tourny at Catlina and had a blast, would really like to learn more about the Channel Islands !
Craig
2520 XL Parker
"HULIHAN"

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

>Ready.....

For what second place!!! ;) Looking forward to fishing with you again Mike.

·
Registered
761 Posts

Hey David,
Sorry about the non-return call ....I was in Pittsburgh PA and didnt get the message until my return. Will be in touch soon ...time for a Thursday or Friday run to the islands.

D

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

No worries D, Looks like the tourney will be alot of fun this year I have a good crew and can't wait. Let me know when you want to come on down.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

You wish with Arron on your rig you may have a chance @ 2nd. Looking forward to the weekend. Captain and Coke friday night @ the anchorage. Matt are you in?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

Am I in???

I doubt it.

Unless they want to give me my $400.00 back from last year that they owe me still from the 200$ class side pot that nobody won...

I have tried numerous times to get that $$$ back, only to be f'ed around.
Edit to add..
Issue resolved, I am in. Just some crossed wires is all, no big deal :) Sheet happens, and PCYC is a stand up organization and I will be glad to continue supporting and fishing the tournament ;)

Sorry again for the negative comment, I should have re read before posting.

I'm sure you will pull it off again David, your a hellova stick. Ed T tought you well back in the day, and you're very fortunate to have had such a good mentor.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Matt I dont see why they wouldn't give you your money back. I am not sure who is running this thing but that doesn't sound right. I do remember them calling your name last year to come up and get your money back.

Anyway this is going to be my first trip out there on my boat this year. This should even things out a bit for the boys. Freddy and Dennis (Smitty) are out the new Davis is supposed to get here after the gig.

Out here,
David.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts

Sooooooooooooooooooo, 1st place is a lock you say.
Well I expect nothing less than 1st place from you then.
No pressure, none at all!
No excuses either!

Ever eat pie before?

John.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I will have no excuses John. There's nothing better than ribbing Mike and the boys. Anyway this one is for ED-T.

Take care,
David.

·
Registered
11 Posts

David,
Should be in Area Thursday evening. Good luck in the tourney, Theres some good competition. I'll have the Navman fuel flow with me so you can see it if interested. Again good luck, I'll give you a call, looking forward to see the new stuff on your rig. Ask me about the smoked Steelhead

·
Registered
683 Posts

"Anyway this is going to be my first trip out there on my boat this year. This should even things out a bit for the boys."

Our efforts will be fully dedicated to Ed T. too.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Mike I know where the squid is so after the meeting friday night we will make tracks to the grounds your more than welcome to follow.

Good Luck and good fishing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts