Coastal Fishing Forums: AllCoast banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, Well we have been working on the boat for about a year...doing alittle bit of this and that on the weekends. Right now what pretty much missing is connecting all the wiring and Fule tanks. Console was rebuilt by Frank V. (will post pics in the next few weekends). Well after we got skunked at catfishing eveyone wanted to go back to deepsea fishing. The game plan is to work on it on 4th of July weekend and set out the following weekend.Frank with his boat...and me getting fule and bait.... Tackle....well we are pretty much set but I think we will hit Pacific Edge Tackle before we go since there pretty nice there and not pushie. Anywho I just would like some info on a few things such as..... Cost of fule?.... since I poping for it and the boat has dule 50gal tanks. Bait...Well just going to hit up LLBC Spots??? The pipe?....Never fished there before. The hose shoe?...Never fished there before Never on out on boat with just me and my buddys at catalina island .....any maps or hotts spots with rigs and pics would be nice =) Also since Im pop'en for fule and bait I was thinking we could crash out at some flop house in catalina island....any hotel motels that are kinda cheap for 3-6 ppl and are dog firendly? And where would be the best spot to lauch out of near huntington beach? Thanks all to read/reply this thread!!!

This post edited by ChuckyMonkeyMan 06/17/2008

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.