All Coast banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Allcoasters
As some of you know I have been kicking around the Idea of getting a bigger boat for a while,And today I did it(Deposit given) Found a 33 Silverton Sportfisher online for 25k to my suprise it was in newport Beach ,Called my Buddy Paul,, talked to the Broker and off we went to look at the boat! After the look Dammm ! This boat is to good to be true,Well we will find out sea trial is Saturday the 25th

"Raz-N-Kane"
Channel 69&72

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
RE: Raz-n-Kane Steps up to a Silverton 33' & Pic

Congratulations! Moving up is exciting and rewarding....enjoy the ride! Looks to be at the Balboa Bay club currently if I'm not mistaken? Enjoy, and see you on the water! BTW: Did you sell the Raz-N-Kane? Hope the seatrial goes well! Bill

·
Registered
8,345 Posts

Hope the seatrial goes well.

Nice Christmas present... Congrats!!

Cheers, Bill

â??If your not part of the solution... you're part of the problem"

·
Registered
542 Posts

Nice! When I sea trialed my boat, I took my marine mechanic. It was actually good for two reasons.....one, he was able to inspect the motors under load, and two, he took control of the sea trial, and I didn't feel like I was being critical....just a thought. Good luck with the sea trial.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts

Congratulations on the potential new ride.
I hope the sea trial goes well and this works out for you.

There doesn't appear to be much deck room to fish from the picture shown.
Am I wrong?
Maybe trolling inside the cabin will land better results? :7 ;-) :eek:

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

Don,

I will save my congrats for when the sea trial is done and you close the deal but it's great to see you moving up. That looks like a lot of boat for the money. As with all boats, I'm sure you'll quickly have a lengthy list of projects but given your talent and experience the good news is that you will have her whipped into shape in no time. I can see you on the hook on the grounds now...

Go get it done,

Rob.

·
Registered
303 Posts

You deserve it bud. Way to go. Let me know when you pull the trigger and I'll tear myself away from the office and help you rig her. BTW, I know I have said this a few times before...but fishing or hoopin soon okay?

Andy
Parker 2520
"Fat Daddy"

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks guys!
Still Cant belive it is going to Happen ,,,Stay tunned,,,
Here are some more pictures!And yes it will be wipped into shape Verry Verry Fast!!!

Salon

Lower Helm

Fish Killing Station 9' X 11' Jsea there is room for Fishing & hooping :)

Galley

UP FOR SALE

"Raz-N-Kane"
Channel 69&72

·
Registered
2,671 Posts

Congrats bro!!! Looks sweat!! Cant wait untill next years marlin season ;) :D.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

>"Does the boat have diesels?"
>
>For $25K?
>

Not yet! I am looking for some 3208cats to drop in her! It was an option for that year and model probbly some 330hp`s she should scoot right along !!!
Best part about the 3208`s , I can re-build them in my sleep!!Simple, relible, parts are easy to find.

UP FOR SALE
"Raz-N-Kane"
Channel 69&72

·
Registered
457 Posts

Cool deal Don. Good luck with the sea trial. Call me if anything comes up.

·
Registered
119 Posts

Looks like a beauty. Congratulations!

Jan
Seamaster 2588 WA
"Jacqueline Jane"

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
* UPDATE *
B OF A finally did something right! My Parnter (Paul) wrote a CC check for the deposit on the Boat B of A Holds the check untill they talk to you He told them to "Stop payment"! The guy is a crook! And is being investagated by all kind of department`s he sell`s boats that arent his!!The guys Name is Mike Gilbert and sells boats on E-Bay so watch out!!!
We were able to get a hold of the Real broker and summit a offer on the boat it is going to be more than we wanted to pay but is still a smokin deal ! Will update you guys next week after the Sea trial!!!!

"Raz-N-Kane"
Channel 69&72

·
Registered
576 Posts
WOW that sucks, at least you found out before money changed hands. good luck hope it works out,as they say if it looks to good to be true watch out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts