All Coast banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Boat is still down for the next few days. I'm not sure a trip to the flemish cap would be the right shakedown run. Maybe tj can make one more run before his last hoorah next weekend. What's the hichhiking signal for boat ho'ing?

CHRIS
A/K/A Private Boat "Fin-Addict"

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Red cups?

Ohhhhh these red cups.

http://www.allcoastsportfishing.com/photos/data/500/100662julyaug]

Apparently, red cups arenâ??t always needed.

[img]http://www.allcoastsportfishing.com/photos/data/500/100662julyaugustpics_050_Medium_-med.jpg

Ahhh the good times.

John.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RE: Red cups?

That was red cup worthy . John you are now in red naval boot camp. Get down and give me 20.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts

Give you 20 what?

Push-ups and/or sit-ups are out of the question!

John.
Parker 2320 'FloMar'.

p.s. I noticed 'YAHOO Mail' is using your red cups also.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts

Is that Dave in disguise?

Stuart weather is prime. Cant make the run this weekend. Off to Morro for the Davis dinner. Davidson still had some units. 5-20 pounders.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Does a 'red' boat count? Stuart, I'll put my cell in your in-box. I can run around Sunday and would like to know your game plan if you are heading out. Looks like things are getting interesting up north. Nice water that's for sure.

Jeremy
24' Radon - 'Jenna J'

·
Registered
761 Posts
By the way ....... Red Cup Navy T-Shirts in the works!
Will be in talks with the "Admiral" on ideas .......

To Be Continued .....

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey Stuart. When are you thinking about heading up north? I have next week open (Thursday and Friday) and was thinking of making the drive Wed. night if the fish up there stick around and weather looks good.

By the way, we had a great time running around out there on Sunday even though the fish didn't show.

Keep me in the loop.

Jeremy
24' Radon - 'Jenna J'

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hey Jeremy, Nice to finally put a face to "Jenna J". Too bad the fish didn't show but any day out on the water is a good one. Even got Eric aka "Hondadude" out of the shop and offshore for a change. I swear that man finds a way to work on other peoples boats even if he's 70 miles offshore. We ran into a bunch of Humpbacks doing the "Discovery Channel" feeding thing. Pretty amazing watching them come half way out of the water with their mouths wide open. We thought it would glass over once we ran inside past Conception to do some halibut fishing but it never got nice so we just ran on home. Should have hit Miguel like you did. Till next time, -Dr Bob (

1 - 20 of 26 Posts