All Coast banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats happened to the fish info on Reel Time, I became a member early on, About the time of the Fred Hall Show, I have inquired several times as to why I'm not on the membership list, The only thing I can do is read the RPTS when they have them, I cain't post any thing, I have been told it's the server's fault what ever that means. Has anyone else had this problem?? I'm not so sure if when the time comes to REUP for another year I'll send in my dues,, I feel much better NOW that I have vented, Good luck out there guys, Glenn on Pacified, VHF # 69 I'M OUT,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sounds like Allcoast will say something about it this week.
[font size="3" face="arial"]

[a href="http://www.allcoastsportfishing.com/forum/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=312&topic_id=210772&mesg_id=210772&page=#210810"]CLICK THIS LINK TO THE OTHER THREAD[/a]

[/font]

·
Registered
39 Posts
>Whats happened to the fish info on Reel Time, I became a member early on, About the time of the Fred Hall Show, I have inquired several times as to why I'm not on the membership list, The only thing I can do is read the RPTS when they have them, I cain't post any thing,

Just out of curiosity, did you go out and just absolutely slay fish after ponying up your dues to RTR and reading all the up to minute reports? ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts